Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that people that try to escape IASW and get caught are sentenced to finish their time in the.....

TIKI ROOM! :eek: Who could imagine that terror. That song is the worst.

In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki room...In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki room...

Ha!!

I made it back, no probs.

'Its a smalll, small world... da da da da da..'

What the big deal...?.

??
??????
hmmm?

??

did you just hear somthing...

Tulip, I think you left a couple of tiki's out..

Doesn't it go ...

In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room,
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room,
All the flowers talk, and the birds they croon,
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room.

Now THAT's what I call classical music....
(but be careful which birds you sit under).

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world!!!

It's time to pee once again. It's time to pee once again. It's time to pee once again. It's a small, small world!!

I've laughed so hard at each of these posts, that I would have been better off putting on a "depends undergarment!" I nearly pissed my pants laughing!! This is just way too funny. Thanks for making me laugh harder than I can remember in a very long time!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

dwbakerjr, I left out some of the Tikis on purpose. If they heard me sing it correctly they would sent Iago & Zazu to come get me to work there again. I don't think I could take that! :eek:

..point well taken Tulip... my most profound apologies are extended...

I hope I didnt send you spiraling into any near-apoplexic fits (like I find myself in a few times each day).

It's okay dwbakerjr but now watch out they might be coming for you! :eek:

just wondering... does anyone know if any of the IASW dolls have names...?

(y'know, so when you're riding you can let them know that you know..... "OK, Chuckie, BACK OFF!!", or something like that....)

Hey, dwbakerjr, hi, good to hear from you!

Ooops hold on, my doorbell's ringing....must be some trick or treaters.......uh oh....what's that song I hear on my porch?........oh my god, grass skirts - they've escaped....they're here....help, help!

Oh dear, WeLoveDisney

<embed src="http://www.angelfire.com/tn/jackiepierce8/images/asmall1.mid" hidden=true autostart=true>

arrrgghhh.....make it stop!!! Make it stop!!!! My head's going to explode!! Please no more!! Stop it, stop it stop it.......

well at least once a year the veil is lifted and the true, terrible nature of IASW is revealed. At least at the Disneyland version where it gets converted (for the holidays) to the Its a Small World Holiday. There you are treated to Christmas around the world with a zillion extra lights - truly fabulous- and we get to see Santa's reindeer's severed heads stuck on the ends of polynesian pikes. So how would you like your Rudolf steak? Rare or well done? You just ask poor Santa how dangerous that ride is... he'll tell ya, and you can bet you won't be gettin' nuthin but coal for christmas.

Why just ask my poor brother. He couldn't believe it, but before he learned the aweful truth, he got snatched from the boat and now works 24/7 as the "auctioneer pirate" in the Florida PotC. Yeah yeah, bro, tell me again how you aren't spongin' for rum, that its gold yer after... see what happens when you eat a Rudolf steak? Scary....

Darian
:eek: :eek: :eek: Dear GOD how do you turn that music off?!?!?

Laurie I hope your nightmares are fading. I always knew something wasn't quite right with that attraction. Thanks for bringing it out in the open and from now on if I'm forced to ride I shall sit further forward in the boat. Mom in case your reading this...the safest place is the back row on the left side ;)

Thanks to all for the laughs and smiles. What a hoot!
:D

o mi gawd... we are going in march (spring break madness)... you mean they havent sent this horror ridden abomination to the land of 20,000 Leagues yet..?

((((how will i ever keep the kids off of this mesmerizing ride..???)))))

i can already hear it again..... ...just one moon and one golden sun... hmm hmmm hmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm-hmmm hm hm

arghhhh

:earseek:

I'm so glad that this thread was revived. I missed it the first time but now things are so much more clear. So many unexplainable events are now within the grasp of understanding.

For example, how many of you think that Disney took the Subs away in 20K. It is now clear that they just never came back to the home port. Since then no one has dared to go near the lagoon. What else would explain it's still being there some 8 years after the last sub disappeared. And what exactly is in those, so called, charactor suits. And do you think it was just a coincidence that the SkyBuckets also disappeared. They went over the 20K lagoon as well.

What else would explain the leveling of Horizons and World of Motion and the current topic of gutting Spaceship Earth and replacing it with a "thrill" ride. Not to mention replacing the old Tiki Room with the new one. Uggh! Have they no mercy?

We must give credit to Carousel of Progress and Timekeeper for continuing to hold out and occasionally break free of the oppressor to open up for us.

I remember being there sometime in the 80's and the Catsup was terrible tasting. Now I can see that it was just a form of mind control drug that has forced me to re-enter the Worlds on a regular basis in the hopes that they (whoever they are) will catch me at a weak moment and drag me in to their dimension.

And the worst being the forced purchase of ABC. Now with the weakened financial status of Disney, "they" can completely take over.

I must lie down.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME ON ALL OF YOU I SAY!!!!!!!
I have never seen anything so vicious in my entire life as the way you people have treated poor Laurie.

You have mocked and ridiculed this poor girl and embarassed her to the point of being forced to join in this debaucle herself.
Escape from the dolls...frozen maze...inhaler full of battery acid...
It's pitiful I tell you.

It's OK Laurie. You should not be ashamed that you are scared of IASM. The truth is it scares the bejesus out of alot of us. I applaud your bravery in stepping forth and admitting the truth.

I am from Lousisana and I am here to tell all of you that this is not "Chuckie", or aliens, or any other such nonsense. These are VooDoo dolls that we are dealing with. They have the gris-gris (black magic) and until we can get a witch doctor in here to assess the situation people will continue to be stricken.

I say that all of us out there who have the hair raised on the back of our neck right now at the very thought of that terrifiying ride, rally together. Let's have some fundraisers to pay for the witch doctor to come to WDW.

Are you with me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter