Does this type of hose "thingy" exist?

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
I'm just wondering if this type of thing exists...

We have your basic garden hose, but everytime my DH whips it around to use by the garage, he takes no pity on anything in his way,including the flower garden.

So, I'm wondering if there are hose stakes,or a hose pole, or something that will keep the hose out of the flower garden?

Thanks!

clh2 said:
I'm just wondering if this type of thing exists...

We have your basic garden hose, but everytime my DH whips it around to use by the garage, he takes no pity on anything in his way,including the flower garden.

So, I'm wondering if there are hose stakes,or a hose pole, or something that will keep the hose out of the flower garden?

Thanks!
I think you're looking for hose guides. They come in all shapes and sizes, and I've seen them at Walmart, nurseries, Home Depot, Plow and Garden.

Something like this?
32-779.jpg

Or this?
33-493.jpg

The 2nd picture would work better for us!

thanks!

I just put my stakes in today. They really do work and you can get them pretty cheap at places like Walmart.

I use stakes, solar lights, garden ornaments and rocks. My favorite is a turtle that was in my MILs garden until they moved to a condo. It's head sticks up just enough to catch the hose and he's cute.
Hoses are such a pain :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter