Does the DDP have to be added for all nights of Ressie?

amv1605

Mouseketeer
If I'm renting DVC points and want the owner of the Points to add the DDP to My ressie .... Do I have to add it to every night of My reservation or can I choose how many nights I want??

I don't want to have to pay for the plan for our 1st night, because We probably won't get down until late. --And it won't be worth the cost of the plan for the day! :confused:

Yes, the plan has to be paid for by the number of nights you are at the resort.

Another quick question ...

Note :: Renting Points --- Annual Passholder --- I forgot to mention that earlier and don't know if it even makes a difference or not, but thought I would "throw it out there just in case".

So, if I have 2 Separate Ressie's for the same trip, i.e.

1st Night at BWV with One Ressie # and DVC member and then 2 Nights to follow at BLT from another DVC member ---- I should be able to add the Dining Plan only to the last 2 Nights if I choose, Right??

That makes sense to me, Hopefully it does to everyone else - Ha!

Another question :: My Son will turn 10 just before Our trip in May for his Birthday and I don't want to add the Dining Plan for him and get Charged as an Adult, because he's going to eat Pizza off of the Kids menu regardless! So can I add the DDP for Myself for all nights of the ressie and leave him off and just pay Cash for what He eats??

Thanks so much for the Information -- That helps a lot!

If you have a "split stay", that is, two reservations, you should be able to add a dining plan to either, both, or neither reservation. The credits allocated for each reservation will be valid from that reservation's check-in until midnight of the day following that reservation's check-out.

Within a reservation, a dining plan, if purchased, must be for all members of the party and for all nights of the stay. The credits are awarded to the room in a "lump sum", and may be used at any time, and in any order, by the people in that room during the period the credits are valid.

Thanks for the Info! Those were the exact answer's I was looking for, but couldn't seem to find anywhere else ---- disboards and the people that encompass it ROCK! I'm lovin' it!:love:

YOu can add the DDP to either of your DVC reservations. I just did that during my trip.

Unfortunately, you will have to pay for the DDP for both you and your son during the reservation you use it. The DDP is an all or nothing plan.

However, I have read that at the TS restaurants, they do bring children who paid adult prices, an "adult size" kids meal, if that is what they order...not sure it is all the places, but at least some.

I don't think it happens at the CS places though. Good luck!

The only way I would do the DDP would be during a split stay. 11 days of all that food is just too much for us. :sick:

Thanks for the Additional Comments!

Its so much to think about and consider ... I appreciate all of the opinions and information that I can get My hands on!

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure the credits have to be used by midnight on the day you check out. So, if you were to add it to your first ressie, you wouldn't be able to use it any other day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter