Does anybody actually like Figment?

People who say it's the worst ride at WDW never got to experience the magic that was the original.

I don't know if I can ever forgive the imagineers for what they did to this ride.

The current version just might be the worst ride at WDW (well, maybe that Stitch thing over at MK), but the original was one of the best.

I will always love Figment!!

I never saw the previous version of the ride so I like the current. No it's not a headliner but I'm glad WDW offers rides that aren't all headliners (read busy all the time).

I love Figment the charecter and wish they would bring him back out in the parks.

I like Figment, all cute & purple! I have nothing to compare the current "journey" with, but it was okay. I went there knowing that there had been changes made & I wondered how much better it probably was before.

I'm in the group that loves Figment....although I like the original version of the ride better, I still won't miss it on each trip.

I love Figment, too, & my mom is obsessed with him! she was thrilled when she got to "meet" him once. He came up to her, rather than the other way around, so that made it better! lol

I understand why people would want to see the original version of the ride come back - it was the best so far. The 2nd was a what-were-they-thinking disaster. :sad2: While the 1st was great, after a while it wore out its welcome. I remember when they showed the photos taken on the ride, nearly every person looked bored & anxious to leave, but that was after it had been open for several years.

I like the original Figment, from the original ride.

I don't much care for the modern "bratty" Figment.

The original version was much better and I have a stuffed Figment from 1989 when I was 7 yrs old! That was the one souvenir I wanted that year and was so happy I met Dreamfinder walking around EPCOT with a figment puppet, they both talked to me and I got his autograph. I will always love Figment but am very disappointed with the new version of the ride. If I had three Disney wishes I would bring back Mr Toad, Adventurers Club and original Journey into Imagination.

DannyDisneyFreak said:
The original version was much better and I have a stuffed Figment from 1989 when I was 7 yrs old! That was the one souvenir I wanted that year and was so happy I met Dreamfinder walking around EPCOT with a figment puppet, they both talked to me and I got his autograph. I will always love Figment but am very disappointed with the new version of the ride. If I had three Disney wishes I would bring back Mr Toad, Adventurers Club and original Journey into Imagination.

I can't believe it! My husband found a picture of me the other day standing alongside the Dreamfinder and Figment! It was back in 1984 and we were there on our honeymoon! I was soon excited to see it because I had forgotten all about it!

I personally like the ride but my wife always makes fun of me but at least she goes with me. No matter how bad you think it is, Figment is so much better than Captain EO.

I like Figment because for me it's a classic. I was "in love" with Figment as a child. I do wish they would change it back!

Off topic....you know in that area after the ride where they can get a picture into glass? Does anyone know if you can take a photo and have them do that based off the photo or do they have to take your picture there?

I still have my Figment stuffed animal from my 1st trip to Disney. I love Figment. I wish they would return the ride to its original form though.

I've always been a Figment fan. This past trip he was dd14's favorite -- she bought a bunch of figment stuff and traded for every Figment pin she could find. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter