Do you use the pack N plays provided by the resort?

Tink561

DIS Veteran
Or do you take your own? We're driving so I'm trying to decide if I should take my own.

We are taking ours as we have in the past. It is up to you. But I do not know the wear and tear the ones at hotels have so I feel safer using ours. Not to mention the germs! I know the sheets would be clean but what about the netting and the top rails? My DD is at the age where she stands up and just puts her mouth on the top rail. That said,, I am taking it but DD does not like strange places so she probably end up sleeping with me. But we are going to try!:)

We have used the resort pack n play in the past. We found it to be clean adn we loved the Disney sheets provided. We did also clean it ourselves just to feel better, but it was in good shape.

At that time, our little guy was only 3 months so he couldn't really get his mouth on any part of it.

We flew when we went in January so we had used the pack n play at POP. I did bring some Clorox Anywhere to spray the netting and top rails, it was fine and locked well into place. The sheet was clean and cute Disney babies. Half-way through I asked for a fresh sheet and was given one. It worked fine for us!!

We have used them in the past with no problems.

Not to mention the germs! I know the sheets would be clean but what about the netting and the top rails? My DD is at the age where she stands up and just puts her mouth on the top rail.

It always seems like in the minority when this topic gets brought up here, but this is exactly how I feel. A pack and play just isn't something that I feel I can get clean.

We fly to WDW and still bring our own pack and play. It is really no big deal if you are using Magical Express. We just slap one of those tags onto the duffel bag that I have the pack and play in, check it in with skycap, and it ends up in our room at the resort. We use the airline check in at the hotel, so we don't have to bother lugging it to MCO either. All it costs me is a couple of extra dollars in tips to know who exactly has slobbered all over our pack and play.

If you are driving and have the space, I personally would bring it along.

We've always used the ones the Disney resorts provide without any worries or problems. There's no way I would drag one with me, when a perfectly good, clean, and safe one is available there. (For the record, I will admit I'm not one of those people who spends a lot of time worrying about germs. We even like to live dangerously by leaving the comforters on the bed!)

We used the resort PnP's and always found them in excellent condition, a few times they were brand new and others very lightly used. I always brought my own sheets as they were familiar and clean and did a wipe down of the surface and rails.

On the off chance you get one that isn't accpetable you could request a better one - they seem to have them readily available.

TJ
\

We used the resort PnP's and always found them in excellent condition, a few times they were brand new and others very lightly used. I always brought my own sheets as they were familiar and clean and did a wipe down of the surface and rails.

On the off chance you get one that isn't accpetable you could request a better one - they seem to have them readily available.

TJ
\

True, I'm sure they're cleaner than the crib we had in the hotel room in China.:rolleyes1 Do I need to request it in advance or when we get to the hotel?

We've used hotel-provided pack-n-plays with no problem.

Now that our DS has outgrown a pack-n-play, we use an inflatable air-bed for toddlers/kids from One Step Ahead. It's got high sides to keep kids from rolling off, and comes with a rechargeable air pump. It just takes a few minutes to inflate. We travel alot and our DS loves the security and familiarity of his air mattress.

I have always found Disney's Pack and Plays to be very clean and in good condition. I am also not a big germ person though.

I think I always requested, but some resorts (maybe just Deluxe) have them in the closets.

We've always used the ones the Disney resorts provide without any worries or problems. There's no way I would drag one with me, when a perfectly good, clean, and safe one is available there. (For the record, I will admit I'm not one of those people who spends a lot of time worrying about germs. We even like to live dangerously by leaving the comforters on the bed!)

ITA! The WDW pack n plays were fine. Used them all the time until DS turned about 3.

Pssst....we leave the comforters on the bed too!

We've always used the pack-n-plays and bed rails from the resort. Honestly I've never thought about the germ possibility but my sons have never been the type to put everything in the mouth either. It has always been one less thing to not worry about packing and taking.

We don't use pack n plays at all...just have our kids in bed w/ us. We also travel w/ a collapsible bed rail that we use.

This trip we will have ds (turning 2yo while there) sleep in the trundle that we will hopefully get in an AB room at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter