Do you studio?

Where do you stay?

• I stay in a studio and I'm proud of it!

• I'd stay in a studio, but we have too many family members.

• I stay in a 1BR or better, unless I'm forced not to (low on points..)

• 1BR (or better) or bust!

Results are only viewable after voting.
We would stay in a studio, but it would be difficult (and against the rules) to squeeze all 6 of us into one. We are treating grandparents later this year, and my wife and I plan on staying in the studio, while the grandparents get the kids and the 2-bedroom. :)

As I suspected, there are still a large number of people who stay in the studios on a regular basis. However, I would venture to say that it's best not to try a 1BR if you plan to stay in a studio. It sounds like you get spoiled WAY too easily! Thanks again for your responses!

We have stayed in a studio when it was the 2 of us. But now are children are older and it is a 1br or 2br depends on who goes with us.

We don't cook other than cereal and nuking a serving of Chef Boyardee for my toddler. Therefore a studio works well with our family. The only downside for us is the lack of washer/dryer and depending on the resort, a lack of connection for my DS's portable DVD player. Since we live in FL, we make several short trips a year mixing deluxe and DVC stays depending on availability.

Studio, mostly, if there's just 2 of us, one bed for 3 or 4 and 2 bed if more than 4 . I can see that as DG's son gets older him sharing the living room with one of my DD is going to be a bit tricky so a 2 bed is a possibility for just 4 at some stage.

The only one I haven't tried yet is a grand Villa, saving that up for the beach cottages at Vero one day :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter