Do you lose the same thing a lot?

I was going to say my mind. Lost it about 7 years ago. Not going to get it back any time soon! I also lose my cell phone constantly. My kids are always looking for it for me. Oh and the stupid remote. The kids move it and I can never find it!

No so much me but, my wife misplaces her glasses, cell phone, keys and iPad ALL ... THE ... TIME.

lately? My temper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: This gloomy, rainy weather is pushing me to my limit. Endure months and months of grey winter for, grey summer? AAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!>:(
I also lose receipts. Put them "somewhere" safe....yeeeeaahhhhhhh...wherever THAT is :rolleyes1:sad2:

People do bring in lunches, so far. They technically aren't supposed to and the company was going to get rid of the fridges to discourage it but they decided to hold off or so they said.

Luckily I'm part-time. It's bizarre.

I've never heard of such a thing. What kind of company do you work for?? As for.me, I forget things about 800000 times a day. I go.upstairs to get my sweater, once my foot hits that top.step, I have NO idea what I went upstAirs for. It's maddening

I always lose my sunglasses, which is why I never can buy myself nice sunglasses :(

I lose my cell phone and keys all the time!!!!! They are in my house; I just don't know where. My daughter finally persuaded me to buy a Dooney and Burke pocketbook because it has this really cool strap inside that has a little hook to secure your keys with. I truly had create a habit of attaching the keys EVERYTIME I was not not driving. I really believe I could hold onto things better if I just created a habit of where to put it. I am fairly organized but sometimes I rush so much that I get sloppy and just sit something down quickly to move onto the next thing.

I lose my cell phone and keys all the time!!!!! They are in my house; I just don't know where. My daughter finally persuaded me to buy a Dooney and Burke pocketbook because it has this really cool strap inside that has a little hook to secure your keys with. I truly had create a habit of attaching the keys EVERYTIME I was not not driving. I really believe I could hold onto things better if I just created a habit of where to put it. I am fairly organized but sometimes I rush so much that I get sloppy and just sit something down quickly to move onto the next thing.

I'm a Dooney Girl too! The "dog leash" in the bag is handy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter