Do you lose the same thing a lot?

Angeejoe

DIS Veteran
I don't know why, but I'm always loosing my glasses. It drives my DH nuts! I can see without them, I just need them for distance. So I seem to take them off, set them down & then can't find them. I find I'm always praying to St Anthony, lol.

I'm pretty good with my keys, I have a Longaberger basket that hooks on my front door handle. So usually I walk in & put keys immediately in basket.

Maybe I'm just loosing my mind :rotfl2:

Nope.....I am super organized and always leave things in the same place so I can fine them.
DH, on the other hand :rolleyes:

Nope.....I am super organized and always leave things in the same place so I can fine them.

I'm good with almost everything else, just my glasses!! I think because I take them off all over the house for different reasons, so it's never the same spot. St Anthony always comes thru for me though!

Tell me about it. At least once a week we have a drama fest because DH can't find his keys. Or phone. Or wallet. As for glasses, he now wears them all the time, but when he only needed reading glasses we always had to have multiple pairs around to replace the ones he lost.

I'm pregnant. I lose my brain multiple times per day...per hour, actually... :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, I seem to constantly lose my cell phone. I have to carry it around in case I get a call from one of my MANY doctors, but I end up putting it down and forgetting about it. Then when I remember I need it, I don't know where I left it. I also forget to charge it most of the time anyway.

My phone. It's become a big problem since the company I work for banned purses and bags of any kind. I need to glue the thing to me.

Banned purses & bags??
Yes, we can have things in our pockets and hands but no bags. We are all potential thieves after all.

We aren't even supposed to have phones in our pockets but I was always bad at listening. ;)

Yes, we can have things in our pockets and hands but no bags. We are all potential thieves after all.

We aren't even supposed to have phones in our pockets but I was always bad at listening. ;)

That's crazy! What if you don't have any pockets? You are suppose to try to carry it all in? I wouldn't be able to do that. LOL
Can you bring in a lunch?

That's crazy! What if you don't have any pockets? You are suppose to try to carry it all in? I wouldn't be able to do that. LOL

This is crazy to me! What field do you work in?

Do you put you drivers license, money, etc in your pockets too? You must wear cargo pants to handle this, lol.

People do bring in lunches, so far. They technically aren't supposed to and the company was going to get rid of the fridges to discourage it but they decided to hold off or so they said.

Luckily I'm part-time. It's bizarre.

This is crazy to me! What field do you work in?

Do you put you drivers license, money, etc in your pockets too? You must wear cargo pants to handle this, lol.
I put a wallet in my pocket. They were originally planning to ban wallets but they backed away from that. I should mention that there are lockers. I can't open mine and it's a long walk away but in fairness they are there for use. I don't think that they're very secure (except mine since it won't open. ;) )

I'm in the credit industry. We have access to a lot of personal information.

Besides my mind :teeth: I usually will set my car keys down and then forget where I put them. Especially during the warmer months when the weather doesn't require a jacket.

People do bring in lunches, so far. They technically aren't supposed to and the company was going to get rid of the fridges to discourage it but they decided to hold off or so they said.

Luckily I'm part-time. It's bizarre.

What are you supposed to eat for lunch then? I would think it would be bad business to get rid of refrigerators for employees.

Are you a spy with top secret info? :magnify:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter