Do you have music that reminds you of Disney World?

We just love our Disney music. We play our copies of 100 years of Disney CD & our Epcot CD all the time. Two of the songs that really get us in our WDW mood are "We Go On" & "Promise" off of the Epcot Cd, both songs are performed by Kellie Coffey. When we hear these songs we can picture ourselfs at Epcot watching Illuminations. We also have the Country Disney Cd from a few years ago that we play quite a bit. What a great topic.

Originally posted by ~Czarina~
Steamroller! Whenever I hear it I am remind of the fountain at EPCOT. I can't listen to it without seeing that fountain.

How does Steamroller remind you of the fountain? I have this fear that I missed something. Before I went in December, someone told me that at Christmastime the fountain plays Christmas carols and "does its thing" in time. So I ran over there to listen-that sounded so neat! But alas, the fountain was the same as usual whenever I heard it 12/7-12/12. Are you implying that perhaps I missed it and it really does do that, maybe later in the month? Hope so, because I'm planning to go later in the month next year. I'd love to see the fountain in time to Steamroller!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter