Here are mine for my upcoming trip...this will be my 1st time doing it and an over the moon excited to wear my outfits and finding corresponding characters, rides, props etc. to get pix with.

Goofy

View attachment 180633

Boo from Monsters Inc.

View attachment 180634

Cruella DeVil
View attachment 180636

Green Alien from Toy Story

View attachment 180638

Snow White

View attachment 180639
SO cute!! REALLY love your Green Alien! And Goofy! Love all of them, really! So much fun! :goodvibes

DSis and I are fully intending to Disneybound most of our days this upcoming trip. All of the summer items are on clearance so for now we're gathering what we can find at decent prices so no pictures at the moment. So far, I think I've got decent ones started for Vanellope, Jane Porter, Chihiro (from Spirited Away; maybe), and Belle for if we go to BoG. Previously I threw one together for Mickey and Chip (Rescue Rangers style). DSis already has ones for Ariel and Eilonwy (from The Black Cauldron). We'd love to fit together Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls. Our rules are "comfort first, exactness to character second, comfy shoes even if they don't match, and don't go broke!" I'll try to take pics sometime.

Just bought me and my daughter Ariel.. (Not to wear on the same day of
Corse). If you can tell from her drawing in my avatar.. It is her fav princess!

So much fun!

I love the concept of Disney Bounding and always want to try it, but never remember when it comes down to packing or planning close to my trip.

Props to all you guys that go full out with the dresses! I need to be comfortable in the parks. I don't go until October, so maybe that will be my mission for this trip.

Oh man! We LOVE disneybounding. On previous trips, we've figured something out for every day! When we lived in Florida we didn't do it as often, more like a special occasion, but here are some of my favorites!

Han & Leia
12744383_10156748395880647_4307491766330311895_n.jpg

Rapunzel cast:
12744720_10156748400160647_1782160199300919860_n.jpg

Blue Belle, Blue Aurora & Jasmine
13227716_10156986583865360_3724288076656743032_o by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

Phillip & Briar Rose
12745629_10156757361345647_1321782177736501304_n.jpg

Rosetta, Iridessa & Peri
13217269_10156986584455360_8456238667666384447_o by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

Our own little version of Dapper Day since we missed it:
13173715_10156978421950360_4632722667779826186_n by Katt McCluskey, on Flickr

Goofy, Jolly Holiday Poppins, mr penguin, and nanny poppins
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10713010_10154790598035647_5646366435531639535_n.jpg?oh=0848e26180f7d9149ec5ef6578021c4f&oe=57F7EFEB

AAAAND thats legit all i have time for before work, but i'll come back to post more!

I have! I have even done it just going out at home. I have a green skirt, green shirt, tan leather sandals, and a necklace with a little red feather and sword charm for Peter Pan. Also wore it with a yellow scarf and tinker bell charm bracelet for Tink.

I just posted these photos on another thread, here's some that I wore to WDW. I did Snow, Belle, Ariel and then Minnie for MNSSHP.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
image.jpeg I disneybounded as Tinkerbell last month, I made pom poms for my sanuk sandals and that detail really did the outfit justice. I didn't put my hair up in a bun because I was concerned it would look too much like a costume (even though I'm a brunette!). The cast member interactions were great, everyone kept telling me to go see Tinkerbell that she would love my outfit and shoes but I didn't have the time.

Now that we have the Pokemon GO craze going on and people are catching them all in Disney Parks, I thought I'd share the DisneyBound creations for some of them!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I've seen folks doing the Disneybound thing and it's ridiculously cool. I really want to try it myself, but pretty much all of the outfits I've found are cut for the ladies, can anyone suggest resources for guys doing it? (I'm specifically wanting to do Nick and/or Clawhauser from Zootopia)

I've seen folks doing the Disneybound thing and it's ridiculously cool. I really want to try it myself, but pretty much all of the outfits I've found are cut for the ladies, can anyone suggest resources for guys doing it? (I'm specifically wanting to do Nick and/or Clawhauser from Zootopia)
Hmm... I have seen guys do it before and it's super cool. I've seen a lot done for Dapper Days at Disneyland and WDW. I'm going to scout around and see if I can find some friends with pics to share. :)

I'm sure you've seen my photos Jackie - I embarrassingly do lol
I don't think I knew that!!!! Would LOVE to see some pics if you're in the mood to share! Nothing to be embarrassed about around here; we're all friends! :thumbsup2

I may have convinced my husband to do 2 different couple Disney Bound outfits for our upcoming trip. I am thinking Ariel and Prince Eric. (I bought a skirt for Ariel today from Goodwill for $4.25.) The other one would be Han Solo and Princess Leia. DH has done Han Solo for cosplay at our last Comic Con so it wouldn't be hard to alter it for the parks.

Love seeing all these ideas! I am dying to try my hand at disneybounding! I am so hot natured that I will be doing it casual, though...shorts or capris, and probably sticking to my sneakers as my feet are unhappy walking that much in anything else (though I can do colored socks!). We are going on 2017 and I have already started getting my outfits together. So far I have Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Ariel, Snow White, and Mickey Mouse. I'll post the outfits once I finish getting them together (I'm actually almost done...it's been a fun game to find stuff as cheap as possible online and in the stores).

I ususally just buy Disney clothes woth characters or sayings on them but I do have a few that kind of turned into Disneybounds unintentionally. I bought dresses and ears that look like Ariel and Minnie's outfits and in my first intentional Disneybound I bought a blue and white striped shirt and red beanie to be Smee.

And here's my ZPD outfit I'm getting a badge/pin too.

image.jpeg

I haven't had a chance to wear any of them yet though, but we're going back twice this year.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter