I love Disneybounding. This year I'm taking it a step further and sewing all my Disneybounds myself.
I hope you'll post some pictures. I'd love to be creative and talented enough to do this. Unfortunately, it all went to my sister!

We're doing a whole family Disneybound this summer! I have a green hundreds for Te Fiti, my older DD has a red shirt and lacy shorts for Moana, younger DD has a pink and gray dress for Pua, and I got my DH to agree to a vintage tshirt that says Maui on the front! :laughing:
I started logging one DB everyday day this month on my IG with the #Disneyboundchallenge this year. A lot of fun to participate in!

Last edited:
I’d love to see more Star Wars disney bounding if anyone has pictures of that...

So I just realized looking back at these that the lighting in these two character meets is horrible....lol. But anyways, this was my Kylo Ren bound (black dress, black leggings, black sleeveless hoodie, red belt) and my BB-8 bound.
kylo2.jpg
bb8.jpg

Loved ALL of your outfits!!! Good for you putting them altogether!!!
Thank you very much! Since 2014, we have re-worn those outfits and added a few. I re-sized my mom's red pokadot skirt to do a Minnie Disneybound this to Disneyland last November. Mom passed away 10 mo earlier, so it was special.

Attachments

• Minnie Disneybound DL.JPG
    Minnie Disneybound DL.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 12
I’m planning to do some basic, loose Disneybounding for my upcoming trip! So far I have plans for Jane Porter (yellow top, green shorts) and Snow White (blue top, yellow shorts, red accessories/jewelry). I’m still looking for some pieces, and I’d like to do a few more during my trip- I just haven’t decided yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter