Do the characters ride the rides?

I've been going to DL for 37 years now. The only time I've seen characters on a ride is when they were filming a commercial. Sorry.

I have never seen characters riding the rides but then again I remember as a kid the only time you would see the charactes were during parades. Boy, have times a changed.

Sometimes it does happen. My sister and her family were there last Feb. and where in Toon Town just before closing time. Goofy was harassing my nieces while they were in line for the barnstormer roller coaster and ended up riding with my 4 year old niece. It made her year!!!! So it does happen, you just have to be in the right place at the right timel.:D

The only time I remember seeing a character on any ride was seeing Brer Bear on the Riverboat at MK a few years ago. Not sure if that counts ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter