Do not use WeGoShop

We've used WeGoShop several times in the past also, but like so many others have not used them in a while due to the way we were treated by Amy. I'm just curious if she ,Amy, is still in business. After so many negative reviews I just can't help wondering what happened to her and the business.
Anyone know?

Instacart worked great for us. Instructions were to substitute to get close items and they did for a couple things

We've used WeGoShop several times in the past also, but like so many others have not used them in a while due to the way we were treated by Amy. I'm just curious if she ,Amy, is still in business. After so many negative reviews I just can't help wondering what happened to her and the business.
Anyone know?
The last time I used Amy's WeGoShop service was over two years back, so I'm not sure what's going on now, but back then she had an older gentleman answering the phone and verifying orders. We got to talking and he said Amy was taking on too much without sharing the work. She insisted on doing all the shopping herself (any time others did it, they did not do it to her standards) but she did have a delivery driver or two.

Like I said, I don't know what's going on now but it sounded like she was trying to run what should have been a 5 person business with only 3 people. She would have been smart to hire a second shopper and make sure that the person running the numbers through the system was well trained. Hard to do when you're the trainer and are already strapped for time.

I hope she is doing well though, I met her twice. She tries harder than any other delivery person I've met.

Each "WeGoShop" is individually owned. Please return again with a different owner..I am so sorry you were treated so rudely! WeGoShop receives no compansation from shops/ deliveries..They make their money from people like me that pay to use their name and business skills, advertising..etc. Without them I and many others may have never been able to manuver around this fast paced business, to be successful! Again I am sorry you had a bad experience..I know this is an older post not hopefully you will reconsider in the future!

So are you the new owner? I loved our first experience with WeGoShop but will never use it again unless corporate issues a strong apology for never answering any complaints and giving me an assurance Amy has nothing to do with that company.

All, I'll add my disappointment with Amy and wegoshop. We also have used them many times in the past, however, I have fighting with Amy for an $898 double charge since June 2018. She duplicate charged my card, and when I received the statement, I called and she charged a third time, saying that the machine made a mistake. She did credit one charge a month later, but there were still two charges. She then promised multiple times to send a check for the refund. After arguing with the credit card company, and their claim that the dispute was too old, I'm back to calling Amy and now being told she did send a check from an "old" account that is now closed. Well, I've seen no check, and no response from WEgoshop corporate, either. Perhaps my next option is to file a fraud claim in small claims court. Anyone have experience in FL, since I'm in TX?

All, I'll add my disappointment with Amy and wegoshop. We also have used them many times in the past, however, I have fighting with Amy for an $898 double charge since June 2018. She duplicate charged my card, and when I received the statement, I called and she charged a third time, saying that the machine made a mistake. She did credit one charge a month later, but there were still two charges. She then promised multiple times to send a check for the refund. After arguing with the credit card company, and their claim that the dispute was too old, I'm back to calling Amy and now being told she did send a check from an "old" account that is now closed. Well, I've seen no check, and no response from WEgoshop corporate, either. Perhaps my next option is to file a fraud claim in small claims court. Anyone have experience in FL, since I'm in TX?

I'd try sending a letter, return receipt, to Amy with a copy to WeGoShop corporate, demanding the $898 be refunded immediately along with documentation of the three charges (copies of your CC statements with the account number redacted). Generally certified/return receipt type mail may get more attention from a business.

For future reference, for anyone having trouble with any company double charging their CC, the first thing you do when you notice it is to dispute the charge with your card company. The issue is usually resolved in the first go-round. If not, then send in more proof and it will be.

We're heading to Disney in April and have always used Amy at We Go Shop. I'm surprised to see all the negative posts about her since we've always had positive experiences with her. But we'll certainly take this into consideration when putting together a grocery list soon. Perhaps we'll look at another option.

I used to use Amy at WEGO Shop but after a late delivery I started using Instacart. Excellent service!

We now use Publix/Instacart. They were great last week! They kept us informed throughout the process, our order arrived exactly as scheduled and everything we ordered was as requested.

Wow! I had no idea! We used wegoshop May 2018 as we have in the past and had excellent service. We were also double charged but I had no problem getting my refund. It sounded like an innocent mistake. After all these reports, it makes me wonder how many other people have gotten double charged but didn’t notice as they don’t review their CC statement as closely as others....

To be honest I was nervous about moving away from GG as we had used them so often positively. But I decided to try something different! It worked out well! Publix/Instacart as great.

To be honest I was nervous about moving away from GG as we had used them so often positively. But I decided to try something different! It worked out well! Publix/Instacart as great.

We felt the same way as we have used GG many times. We decided this last trip after doing a lot of research to give Dizzy Dolphin a try. They were great to work with and so friendly and helpful as well as being cheaper. We are sticking with them for now on...smjj..ºoº

Does Publix/Instacart deliver liquor?

We felt the same way as we have used GG many times. We decided this last trip after doing a lot of research to give Dizzy Dolphin a try. They were great to work with and so friendly and helpful as well as being cheaper. We are sticking with them for now on...smjj..ºoº
Good to hear about Dizzy, we are trying them out this May. They say they are members too.

We used them the first week of June, 2019. We had two main issues... they charged us a $15 “tip” on top of their service charge, which we weren’t aware of, and Amy Martin double billed us. After doing research the past couple of days, I’ve read many, many comments where she has done the same to others. I would never use them again and I would caution anyone else as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!