DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the answer to this question:

If I buy park hoppers from AAA and link them to my account and make reservations, is it possible to later cancel the reservations and unlink the tickets and then sell them? I am unclear if the non transferable thing applies to wholly unused tickets. But it seems like once you link them, their fate is sealed. Is that the case? I've had an AP for so long that I'm unsure of ticket rules.

Kender

DIS Veteran
It's against the terms of the tickets to sell them so no. You cannot do that. You can gift a completely unused ticket to someone, though.

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator

If I buy park hoppers from AAA and link them to my account and make reservations, is it possible to later cancel the reservations and unlink the tickets and then sell them? I am unclear if the non transferable thing applies to wholly unused tickets. But it seems like once you link them, their fate is sealed. Is that the case? I've had an AP for so long that I'm unsure of ticket rules.
It's always been Disney policy that tickets cannot be resold. You can always gift them or call Disney for other options.

Kender

DIS Veteran
I have been waiting all week to post this this silliness!

"There's magic in the air this evening
Magic in the air
The world is at her best, you know
When people love and care
The promise of excitement is one the night will keep
After all, there's only one more sleep 'til Christmas Disney"
May all of you going opening day rest well tonight and have the most magical day tomorrow :cloud9:

• theluckyrabbit

DIS Veteran

It's always been Disney policy that tickets cannot be resold. You can always gift them or call Disney for other options.
    Mary Jo answered you on this same question not long ago in the Speculation Superthread. The answer is still the same, just as she posted here. For anyone seeking clarification, Disney's terms are printed on their website.

brightlined

Mouseketeer
    Btw - they added June 29th to the availability calendar this morning.

I can't verify whether it's actually reservable right now, but that'd be notable. That would mean your morning to book would be 60 days out, not 59.

(This was the one piece of the math I was wondering about - whether they counted the active day or not.)

stagemomto3

Mouseketeer
    Btw - they added June 29th to the availability calendar this morning.

I can't verify whether it's actually reservable right now, but that'd be notable. That would mean your morning to book would be 60 days out, not 59.

(This was the one piece of the math I was wondering about - whether they counted the active day or not.)
    Yes, I was able to reserve June 29 this morning on the app. Received an email confirmation, but still not able to book dining for that day.

• KPeterso

DIS Veteran
    Guess I better buy my next set of park hoppers this weekend so I can make July 2 reservations on Monday!
    Yeah - I have 7/14-7/18 at VGC. I need to figure out when I can book the reservations (looks like 5/15) so need to get those tickets before then!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES