DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

"Wholly unused, non-promotional multi-day tickets that expire on January 12, 2021 or April 13, 2021 will have the expiration date extended to December 16, 2021, and the ticket will expire 13 days after first use or on December 16, 2021, whichever occurs first."

"If you have questions, please call (714) 781-4636 for more information."

You should be able to put the value of it to a current ticket via Guest Services.

I booked DL tickets way back in Feburary. I've got the email with the "access your etickets" link and the confirmation number. But, the link brings me to a "Someone at the page" 404. How can I get my ticket number with just the confirmation number online? I really don't want to call customer service.

I booked DL tickets way back in Feburary. I've got the email with the "access your etickets" link and the confirmation number. But, the link brings me to a "Someone at the page" 404. How can I get my ticket number with just the confirmation number online? I really don't want to call customer service.
Where did you purchase the tickets from?

To my understanding, DL tickets were not offered direct from Disney this year until April. If you purchased (this) February ... it must have been from a different source?

Did you load them in the app/auto load in the app? I know it doesn’t show the expiration date, but at least they’re there?

I bought mine in Feb 2020 and my expiration went between Dec 2021 and Jan 2022 (once even said Jan 2023), depending on when I opened the link. But when I went to look at the email again now, I get the Stitch page. You could try the chat feature with your confirmation number, but my guess is they’ll tell you to call.

The worst case scenario is that you have to pay to upgrade them to whatever the current price is. They don’t lose their value.

We booked park hoppers for our August trip and I made our park reservations. Should I be worried that it says "All Day" at the top of my reservation? Is there any way to verify that it knows I have the hoppers?

We booked park hoppers for our August trip and I made our park reservations. Should I be worried that it says "All Day" at the top of my reservation? Is there any way to verify that it knows I have the hoppers?

All Park Hoppers say “All Day” at the top. It refers to the time you can enter the park you reserved as your first entry park. You will be able to hop to the other park after 1pm.

No. That just means you can enter into your starting park at anytime that day.

Sorry for bumping an old thread but am a bit confused. One member of our family booked our tickets and made our park reservations. However, none of the rest of us can see our tickets or reservations in our accounts while they see all 4 of ours. How do we link our tickets and reservations to our accounts?

Sorry for bumping an old thread but am a bit confused. One member of our family booked our tickets and made our park reservations. However, none of the rest of us can see our tickets or reservations in our accounts while they see all 4 of ours. How do we link our tickets and reservations to our accounts?
Click on the 3 lines in the bottom right of the app. Then click on tickets and passes. Click the plus sign in the top right. Then click link tickets and passes. From there you will either scan the barcode from the other persons phone or enter the barcode number. Repeat the process for each ticket.

Click on the 3 lines in the bottom right of the app. Then click on tickets and passes. Click the plus sign in the top right. Then click link tickets and passes. From there you will either scan the barcode from the other persons phone or enter the barcode number. Repeat the process for each ticket.

When I did that it gave me an error stating that the tickets had already been linked to another account. I ended up calling Disneyland's Tickets phone number and gave the representative the Disneyland account email address of each person on the reservation. Then each account was able to see all the tickets and reservations for our party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter