• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DL and Christmas

disneyfreak75

Mouseketeer
We're looking at a family trip to DL in December. I know that xmas is a super busy time so I want to go the week before. Is it better to go the weekend of Dec 12th rather than the weekend of Dec 20th? I was thinking about Dec 19 - 23rd so that we would be back before Christmas/New Years. Will there be a huge difference? Advise??

I know a WDW it used to be about the same crowd size between Thanksgiving through Christmas, so I would imagine that it doesn't really matter when you go it's still gonna be crowded. But...then again if you go when schools are still in session you might find it a little less busy, that's just my prespective anyways but it's still gonna be crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter