Dizzy World here we come!! March 2010 PTR with pictures!

Hi! Found your PTR when you commented on our PTR. How long are you there in March? I'll be there March 14-19.

Well DS is chillin’ in his baby swing right now, DD is watching Bedtime stories, kitchen is cleaned and dishes put away. So thought I would do a little PTR’ing.

009.jpg

Yesterday I got a bunch of shopping done. Spent way to much money on myself at Kohl’s. (Thank goodness for Kohl’s cash) And I was able to get Reya her bathing suit and a couple of Tiara’s for her Princess dress.

007.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

I still have a few items that I need to buy for the trip. This Saturday I have an appointment to get my hair cut and colored, (while the DH watches the kids), so I think I’ll sneak some shopping in there afterwards.

I also have ½ of the packing already done. I’m so ready to leave!!! ((Just dreading the flying part))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden is getting a little cranky…. I’ll be back later with Epcot plans!

Thank you..... I use the digital rebel.

Shopping is NOT what it's cracked up to be anymore..... This saturday I'm going to get my hair cut and colored and enjoy a little shopping all by myself while the husband watches the kids. .. YAY!!! :woohoo:

Nice treat! I hope you are able to enjoy it and get things accomplished at the same time!! :goodvibes

The pictures are adorable from your last trip. Do you scrapbook or put photo albums together? frame any of them?

Cute tiaras and swimsuit for Reya!! Jayden is so cute :) It almost makes me want to have another one ;)

Well DS is chillin’ in his baby swing right now, DD is watching Bedtime stories, kitchen is cleaned and dishes put away. So thought I would do a little PTR’ing.

009.jpg

Oh my gosh he is sooo precious!!! I have to agree with Charlefours, almost makes me want to have another!!!! :love:

Cute, cute, cute!!! I don't know about this "almost" business. Seeing him DEFINITELY makes me want another one. :rotfl: Doesn't help that I was already wanting another one to begin with. And I love the tiaras and swimsuit. Makes me even more excited to go shopping next Sunday before we head down to Orlando.

Those pictures are all too cute! Adorable! And now you have twice the amount of cute kids to photograph. I hope you bought extra memory cards!

I love the shopping pictures too! I'm trying to budget and not buy disney clothes for my kids, so I'm happily living vicariously through your shopping! Those tiaras are too cute! She's going to feel like such a princess!

One week! Crazy!

Nice treat! I hope you are able to enjoy it and get things accomplished at the same time!! :goodvibes

The pictures are adorable from your last trip. Do you scrapbook or put photo albums together? frame any of them?

Cute tiaras and swimsuit for Reya!! Jayden is so cute :) It almost makes me want to have another one ;)

No, I don't do the scrap booking thing. I've been trying to do the digital scrap booking though?!? I'm hoping to put one together really soon. I've taken a million pictures since Jayden has been born.

Thanks....Reya picked out her own swimsuit. And I'm excited to see her in her princess dress and Tiara for the CRT breakfast.

LOL..... Looking at Jayden even makes me want to have another one. He's been the best baby and time is flying so fast. Before I know it he won't be so tiny anymore.

Oh my gosh he is sooo precious!!! I have to agree with Charlefours, almost makes me want to have another!!!! :love:

:goodvibes

Cute, cute, cute!!! I don't know about this "almost" business. Seeing him DEFINITELY makes me want another one. :rotfl: Doesn't help that I was already wanting another one to begin with. And I love the tiaras and swimsuit. Makes me even more excited to go shopping next Sunday before we head down to Orlando.

I still need to buy stuff for Reya's gift bag too..... Need to hit the dollar store soon.

So are you planning on having any more babies.... We're thinking of "ONE" more. It was going to be determined on how well Jayden was, and so far so good. I want to be completely done before I'm 35 so I don't have long to think about it.

Those pictures are all too cute! Adorable! And now you have twice the amount of cute kids to photograph. I hope you bought extra memory cards!

I love the shopping pictures too! I'm trying to budget and not buy disney clothes for my kids, so I'm happily living vicariously through your shopping! Those tiaras are too cute! She's going to feel like such a princess!

One week! Crazy!

Very CRAZY!!! Thanks for following along.

I'm so excited to take a gazillion pictures of all 4 of the kids. My nieces are so beautiful and photogenic too. They love the camera.

Oh my gosh, that picture of Jayden is just precious! And the one you posted earlier of Reya when she was a baby, sleeping - well that one got me all misty eyed, so sweet! I miss that time when my boys were little like that, but I'm too old to be having more babies!!

Enjoy them, they grow up way too fast!

Hello there! Hope its ok if i tag along! We're heading to the World in 15 days! Your family is beautiful and your kids are adorable!

I love the planning you guys have laid our for your trip and the countdown calendar was a great idea. I will have to remember that for our return trip later on this year. The "past trip" pictures are very well done also and I am looking forward to seeing the "new" pictures! Hope you all have a safe trip and I'm along for the ride as well!

So are you planning on having any more babies.... We're thinking of "ONE" more. It was going to be determined on how well Jayden was, and so far so good. I want to be completely done before I'm 35 so I don't have long to think about it.

Well, we've talked about having another one. I want one but DH keeps saying "not right now, not right now." So who knows. I would like to be done by 30 and that's only a few years away! I'm not going to be disappointed if we decide not to, though, so we'll see. Our cat thinks she's a person, so it's like having 2 kids anyway. :laughing:

Oh my gosh, that picture of Jayden is just precious! And the one you posted earlier of Reya when she was a baby, sleeping - well that one got me all misty eyed, so sweet! I miss that time when my boys were little like that, but I'm too old to be having more babies!!

Enjoy them, they grow up way too fast!

Thanks.... I'm trying to enjoy every single second. (Good and Bad) Especially because I'm not sure if this is my last one?!?

I can't believe that 10 weeks have come and gone already. And knowing that my DD turns 4 next month just blows my mind. She's growing in leaps and bounds.

Hello there! Hope its ok if i tag along! We're heading to the World in 15 days! Your family is beautiful and your kids are adorable!

I love the planning you guys have laid our for your trip and the countdown calendar was a great idea. I will have to remember that for our return trip later on this year. The "past trip" pictures are very well done also and I am looking forward to seeing the "new" pictures! Hope you all have a safe trip and I'm along for the ride as well!

Thank you!!!! And I'm happy to have you along for the ride. :yay:

Well, we've talked about having another one. I want one but DH keeps saying "not right now, not right now." So who knows. I would like to be done by 30 and that's only a few years away! I'm not going to be disappointed if we decide not to, though, so we'll see. Our cat thinks she's a person, so it's like having 2 kids anyway. :laughing:

LOL...... Yeah. I have two dogs and they think the same thing.

I think once Jayden turns 2 we'll try for another. But we'll see.

March 10th

EPCOT

7:00 AM: Wake up
*Have breakfast at Condo

8:15 AM: Leave

9:00 AM: Park Opens

** No specific plans for Lunch or Dinner ((Any good suggestions are welcome))

9:00 PM : Illuminations

9:00 PM: Park closes

MUST-DO’s

1. Soarin
2. Test Track
3. Turtle Talk
4. Space Ship Earth
5. Honey I shrunk the Audience
6. Ellens Energy Adventure
7. Journey into Imagination
8. Innoventions
9. WORLD SHOWCASE
10. The Seas with Nemo and Friends

So I know it’s off topic, but I really wanted to share some of my Favorite photos of Jayden that have been taken in the last 10 weeks.

For those of you who don’t know, this trip has been in the making for a LONG, LONG time. Awhile back my DH and I agreed that we weren’t going to take another trip to WDW until we had our next baby. ( The reason for this was because I didn’t want to be pregnant and miserable while vacationing. ) We thought we would end up conceiving right away, due to the fact that we had NO problems with DD. Well,...... that wasn’t the case with Jayden , it took us almost a year, and a couple of early miscarriages before we got the news that I was pregnant. ((I got a positive test on my DD’s 3rd birthday))

So this trip has been about 2 years in the making, and I can hardly believe that we leave next week.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

-----------------------------------------------------------

First time Reya met and held Jayden

jayden004.jpg

More of brother and sister

063.jpg

044.jpg

jayden014.jpg

Jayden and my cousins baby… They’re 4 days apart.

jayden024.jpg

jayden008-1.jpg

jayden092.jpg

jayden010-3.jpg

jayden006-1.jpg

jayden007-1.jpg

jayden037.jpg

YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Your children just absolutely adorable. 'Might' want another just turned into 'definitely!' :lmao:

How precious those pictures are! Reya looks like such a great big sister!

We were the opposite, it took a long time to get pregnant with DS but we got pregnant right away with DD. We were shocked, because we thought we were heading down that emotional rollercoaster for a year or more again. It's a hard road and I feel so much for anyone who has to go through it. I'm so happy you're finally able to take your little boy to Disney, it must mean so much to you to finally be at this point! I'm getting misty just thinking about it, so I'm sure you're going to cry! Bring some kleenex!

Love love love that picture of Reya and the baby. SO CUTE. She's a crack up! I can't wait to see Jayden's funny faces when he's that age. Very cute kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter