DIY Dining Like Disney June Exercise Challenge

Congratulations to BonnieF for being the first to change color and broil up to Blue! :flower1:

Apparently it's National Rotisserie Chicken Day. Since we can't drop by Cosmic Ray's in the Magic Kingdom for a nice half-chicken, the next best things might be the recipe for Rotisserie Chicken at Picabu at the Dolphin and the recipe for Earl's Poulet at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom.

That Picabu recipe looks so simple even I could probably manage it! The Earl's Poulet recipe, on the other hand, . . .

Congratulations to BonnieF for being the first to change color and broil up to Blue! :flower1:

Apparently it's National Rotisserie Chicken Day. Since we can't drop by Cosmic Ray's in the Magic Kingdom for a nice half-chicken, the next best things might be the recipe for Rotisserie Chicken at Picabu at the Dolphin and the recipe for Earl's Poulet at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom.

That Picabu recipe looks so simple even I could probably manage it! The Earl's Poulet recipe, on the other hand, . . .
Yikes! The recipe for Earl's Poulet would take all day! But I'll have to try it on my next trip to WDW.

6/1 20 minutes
6/2 25 minutes

My girls finished their freshman year of high school yesterday. What a weird ending to the school year. It looks like both girls have all A except for one college level class. Now to figure out what to do with them both all summer.

Today we were supposed to be leaving to fly to Alask for a cruise, then they were going to sleepaway camp while DH and I went to disney then a short cruise. All cancelled. Now we have no plans at all.

60/600

I did the My Big Run 5k through Fleet Feet. It was mostly walking though, but I still did it! It took me 50 minutes because of the amount I walked. It was hot and my ankles were not happy with me.

I also walked 10 minutes at work yesterday. I'm at my desk more now so I took part of my lunch to get up and walk.

My girls finished their freshman year of high school yesterday. What a weird ending to the school year. It looks like both girls have all A except for one college level class. Now to figure out what to do with them both all summer.

Today we were supposed to be leaving to fly to Alask for a cruise, then they were going to sleepaway camp while DH and I went to disney then a short cruise. All cancelled. Now we have no plans at all.

So sorry for your girls, and for your family missing your trips! I know it's disappointing.

I did the My Big Run 5k through Fleet Feet. It was mostly walking though, but I still did it! It took me 50 minutes because of the amount I walked. It was hot and my ankles were not happy with me.

I also walked 10 minutes at work yesterday. I'm at my desk more now so I took part of my lunch to get up and walk.

Congratulations! Walking beats not being out there by a mile (or more)!

Yikes! The recipe for Earl's Poulet would take all day! But I'll have to try it on my next trip to WDW.

Unfortunately, it looks like they don't have the Earl's Poulet as such anymore, though there is a similar (probably simpler) chicken dish on the menu I saw.

I haven't gotten 60 minutes every day so far. I am going to try and make up time this weekend. I am hoping to get time in today but I woke up with a migraine and it just does not want to get any better.

June 1 -- 35
June 2 -- 0 -- I was stuck in meetings all day then ended up with a migraine
June 3 -- 69

Total -- 104/1800

I haven't gotten 60 minutes every day so far. I am going to try and make up time this weekend. I am hoping to get time in today but I woke up with a migraine and it just does not want to get any better.

June 1 -- 35
June 2 -- 0 -- I was stuck in meetings all day then ended up with a migraine
June 3 -- 69

Total -- 104/1800
Hope you feel better soon!

Wow, so many reports and color changes!! Seeing all those entries made me think of the phrase "Now we're cooking with gas!" -- which it turns out, has an interesting history.

Congratulations to princessfionasmom, PollyannaMom, DRussell88, ljcrochet, Twilight Sparkle, me and the TEAM for turning Blue!

When I heard today is National Cheese Day, I knew we had to have the recipe for Le Cellier's cheese soup! And here's a whole page of other Le Cellier recipes, including the pretzel bread I love to dip in that soup. And to round it off, here's a recipe for the Wild Mushroom Beef Filet from the Canada booth at the Food & Wine Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter