disunplugged is down? Can't connect

TiggerTrigger

a.k.a. HouCuseChickie
I just checked the website...down for me too. Hope all is OK since the Tuesday show ended abruptly. Probably storms, but still.

jcb

always emerging from hibernation
First, lost internet at the end of the show there and had to wait until it came back on. We recorded the end of the show, it will be online later today. Second, DISUnplugged.com is down and our team that can handle that is working on it. Third, because we host the podcasts via DISUnplugged.com, they will either show up as not available right now or may download sporadically, but not everything. When #2 is fixed #3 will be fixed. Unfortunately, I don't have a timetable for this, because I don't have the ability to fix it myself.

• SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
    Daggone it, @jcb - You trying to have a RACE with me, who has the fastest fingers, or who can help the fastest? We literally posted at around the same time! I know I'm constantly FEELING obsolete - is this further proof of that? :rotfl2:

jcb

always emerging from hibernation
    Daggone it, @jcb - You trying to have a RACE with me, who has the fastest fingers, or who can help the fastest? We literally posted at around the same time! I know I'm constantly FEELING obsolete - is this further proof of that? :rotfl2:
    :wave2:

I gave you a 24 minute head-start :rolleyes1:duck:

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW