Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently staying at CSR (we won't be staying here again)
I love WL so when we saw a breakfast ADR pop up for whispering canyon last night we snagged it.
I was hoping the tree would be up but even without the tree, I could have hung out there all day. After breakfast (Amazing Mickey waffles) we walked around the resort and took pictures. I can't wait for this resort to open back up.
View attachment 537121

View attachment 537124

View attachment 537125

View attachment 537122

View attachment 537123

View attachment 537128

View attachment 537129

Your pictures are beautiful, thank you for sharing! Enjoy your trip!

Thank you

Not sure if this will help but in the studio, they also provide for the kitchenette:
wash rag, sponge, dish soap, coffee/sugar/creamer, paper towels, paper plates/bowls, plastic (wrapped individually) utensils, can opener, toaster, ice bucket.

I've read on the thread that the WL/FW boats aren't running, but is there a bus option between WL and the Fort (I really miss the walking path!)?

Last edited:
Since the studio rooms do not have the in shower amenities, if you need more toiletries, can you ask for them??

I've read on the thread that the WL/FW boats aren't running, but is there a bus option between WL and the Fort (I really miss the walking path!)?

Yes, from reports the bus to FW is running. Here’s one of the best explanations I’ve seen about this bus route I’ve seen lately: https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...ft-w-archery-experience.3814461/post-62353804

This bus route generally gets discussed very infrequently around the DIS. If you go and use it, it’s always helpful to hear current reports if you think about it when you return. Thanks!

They have one week now to get the tree up for me! 😂 it’s on my Disney bucket list to stay at the lodge during the holidays and I was able to snag one night in a studio at CCV for next week during our BLT stay.
Will update you all next Wednesday if we don’t hear by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter