Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We head to pop in 107 days! still a ways away I know, but we will be traveling with my sis, my dad and older son will be sharing a room. i really hope my sis gets a refurb room, but I myself dont really care if I do or not, our reservations are linked, what should we do so it increases of getting one? Also when we booked, dad wasnt going, health issues made him move in with us and I had already booked a room for my oldest by himself, now I wish we would have booked preferred :( less walking for dad - ideas here? please?? TIA

We head to pop in 107 days! still a ways away I know, but we will be traveling with my sis, my dad and older son will be sharing a room. i really hope my sis gets a refurb room, but I myself dont really care if I do or not, our reservations are linked, what should we do so it increases of getting one? Also when we booked, dad wasnt going, health issues made him move in with us and I had already booked a room for my oldest by himself, now I wish we would have booked preferred :( less walking for dad - ideas here? please?? TIA
We were in the 70's section, building 6, room 6114 on the ground floor. SUPER close to the lobby and transportation (it was a standard). We were closer than some preferred rooms. If you have TouringPlans, I'd request that room or the one to the right would be great too and its a corner room so it "feels" a little bigger (6113). Couldn't have asked for a better room that was that close for being a standard!

I'm booking Pop soon for a visit in February, but I'm running into a problem!

Whenever I've booked online before, it's been for only one room. This trip is for multiple people, and we'd like multiple rooms - but all together if at all possible. When I type in that it's 5 adults and 1 baby, Pop Century is not available (since we have too many people for a Pop room) - can I book 2 or 3 rooms for that party online or do I need to do it over the phone?

Thank you!

Whenever I've booked online before, it's been for only one room. This trip is for multiple people, and we'd like multiple rooms - but all together if at all possible. When I type in that it's 5 adults and 1 baby, Pop Century is not available (since we have too many people for a Pop room) - can I book 2 or 3 rooms for that party online or do I need to do it over the phone?

Thank you!
You need to break it down per room. After you book the reservations, call and have them link them.

15 days till we check in -- Quick question.... How is the air conditioner, Does is get cool in the new rooms?

15 days till we check in -- Quick question.... How is the air conditioner, Does is get cool in the new rooms?

I don't believe the air conditioners were changed and they still cool the new rooms. I did see 1 person report that they were able to set their AC even lower than in other Pop rooms that they've stayed in but this might be unique to the room they were in.

See you at Pop @wenpop!

Thank you!
Over the phone is easiest I think. I like calling though so it's never a hassle for me. But they can definitely hook you up with 2 rooms on the same reservation number.

How do we get a pin number for our magic bands? I have 2 old bands but I can't remember my pin number.. we check in in 2 weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter