Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hey all,
CL newbie, but not a WDW newbie. We have an AKL CL stay this year. Seems like so much has changed! I tried searching but it's hard to follow all the side convos, lol! Some questions:
I know daily housekeeping is back at CL, but what about turndown?
If I want Signature Services to help with ADRs, I really have to call them at 9 AM on day 60? that's pointless. I really just wanted them to book some of the less difficult ones so that I could focus on the difficult ones, but if I can't ask them in advance, there's no point.
Which leads me to my next question - if they can't really be helpful with ADRs and with FP's gone there's no extra FP to book with them, what else can they really help me with?

One last question - can anyone recommend a good room to request for AKL CL? We'd rather be on Zebra trail to be closer to the elevator and the pool, but I don't want to be halfway down the corridor either, those walks are long!

YC rooms are included in the D+ discount, they just may not be available for your dates. When I initially looked yesterday after promo was released there was CL and non-CL rooms available with the discount for end of Aug! Keep checking back as someone may drop, or maybe more will be released.
Yes, I've been looking multiple times throughout the day. Crossing fingers :) Thank you

Hey all,
CL newbie, but not a WDW newbie. We have an AKL CL stay this year. Seems like so much has changed! I tried searching but it's hard to follow all the side convos, lol! Some questions:
If I want Signature Services to help with ADRs, I really have to call them at 9 AM on day 60? that's pointless. I really just wanted them to book some of the less difficult ones so that I could focus on the difficult ones, but if I can't ask them in advance, there's no point.
Which leads me to my next question - if they can't really be helpful with ADRs and with FP's gone there's no extra FP to book with them, what else can they really help me with?

One last question - can anyone recommend a good room to request for AKL CL? We'd rather be on Zebra trail to be closer to the elevator and the pool, but I don't want to be halfway down the corridor either, those walks are long!
Turndown service has not been reported back yet, and Signature Services can help you with dining once you check in, but (so far) there have been no reports of them helping with dining pre-check-in as they used to do prior to the shut down. You will need to be responsible for your own reservations pre-arrival.

Hey all,

I don't use SS for anything prior to my trip but have needed them for other things. Since covid I have needed: room change due to air conditioning needing service, added dd's bf at check in and needed a room key, added ds and had to be moved from a king room to 2 queens, asked to add mil to room and pay charges while she stayed at anther resort(they said just bring her in anytime), asked for alcohol after lounge closing at 10p(akl, gf and cr did get us more).

Not big things but easier to do on site vs trying to go to the lobby.

I MISS turndown badly lol.

AKL I have done 2 times since covid. The walk can be really really long! Request close to lounge would be helpful.

Same. We were guests at AKL inaugural year and back then it was standard for all Deluxe rooms, and they had cute cards with African proverbs on them. I have really missed it in the regular rooms and was looking forward to having it again!
it SURE WAS NICE to come back to a turned down room. :-)
Now that you've experienced it, you will miss it more often! LMAO.
AKL I have done 2 times since covid. The walk can be really really long! Request close to lounge would be helpful.
Yes I plan to. My DS uses a wheelchair. Although he *can* walk, he has some issues that tire him easily and make him clumsy and uncoordinated. We don't need a HA room, so never book one, but if I don't have to push that chair all the way down the hall I'll be grateful!!

Regarding ADRs, has anyone had luck with Signature Services assisting with moving a current ADR to a different day or time? I know it's unlikely, but I'm looking to move our Space 220 reservation to a different day, but I can never find anything available.

I don't use SS for anything prior to my trip but have needed them for other things. Since covid I have needed: room change due to air conditioning needing service, added dd's bf at check in and needed a room key, added ds and had to be moved from a king room to 2 queens, asked to add mil to room and pay charges while she stayed at anther resort(they said just bring her in anytime), asked for alcohol after lounge closing at 10p(akl, gf and cr did get us more).

Not big things but easier to do on site vs trying to go to the lobby.

I wouldn’t have considered most of those to have been done by SS, I would have said they were done by the CL staff at the resort and I always thought those were two completely separate groups of cast members. Or did I misunderstand, I though a lot of your list would have been done after you arrived? I feel like using SS is for pre-arrival help, of which the big benefit used to be mainly ADRs it seemed. I assume you can still call them to book things like cabanas, tours, etc- or can you not anymore? The problem is they open at 9, and those things tend to be hard to get, so it seems it’s better to do it on your own. The only real thing I can think of now to do with SS ahead of time is make room requests! Unless you have some basic questions. I thought of one more thing- noting an allergy on your reservation for the lounge chefs- unless they No longer want to know that ahead of time.

Also, as an aside, why is preview post no longer an option? Now the only choice is post reply.

I wouldn’t have considered most of those to have been done by SS, I would have said they were done by the CL staff at the resort and I always thought those were two completely separate groups of cast members. Or did I misunderstand, I though a lot of your list would have been done after you arrived? I feel like using SS is for pre-arrival help, of which the big benefit used to be mainly ADRs it seemed. I assume you can still call them to book things like cabanas, tours, etc- or can you not anymore? The problem is they open at 9, and those things tend to be hard to get, so it seems it’s better to do it on your own. The only real thing I can think of now to do with SS ahead of time is make room requests! Unless you have some basic questions. I thought of one more thing- noting an allergy on your reservation for the lounge chefs- unless they No longer want to know that ahead of time.

Also, as an aside, why is preview post no longer an option? Now the only choice is post reply.
I always considered them the same “group” lol. Preplanning ! Over the years there were times the resort reached out directly then it was moved to a central group .
Either way I don’t use them much. If I do it’s because I have a problem and who wants a problem on vaca,

Ya I post, try to check for errors then quick edit.

They (the webmasters/tech people) upgraded the board software last week and some functions still aren’t operating - preview, emojis, some other things. I’m told it’s being worked on, but don’t know the timeline for any resolution. Just FYI.

Good morning from GDT Chronos Club!

I was looking into possibly surprising my boyfriend with a stay here before our cruise in June. The price can't be beat, but we're used to staying CL at AKL. How do you like the Chronos Club? Interested to hear your thoughts!

This is probably my 10th time in suites since GDT opened, so I have a special place in mr heart for Chronos Club. The staff is awesome, especially Maddie & Mel, and you can’t beat the mimosas. Ha! It’s very roomie and lots of windows. The food offerings are okay, I really like the ziti & meat sauce. Looking forward to what’s on the table tonight. I’ll take more pics.

I was looking into possibly surprising my boyfriend with a stay here before our cruise in June. The price can't be beat, but we're used to staying CL at AKL. How do you like the Chronos Club? Interested to hear your thoughts!
Haven't done AKL club level so I cannot really compare, but will say my family LOVED Chronos Club. I think the layout and design is very attractive, staff is incredibly attentive, and we enjoyed the food offerings! They were also super accommodating to my daughter's food allergies.

Haven't done AKL club level so I cannot really compare, but will say my family LOVED Chronos Club. I think the layout and design is very attractive, staff is incredibly attentive, and we enjoyed the food offerings! They were also super accommodating to my daughter's food allergies.

Everything about the lounge looks amazing! We would only be doing a resort stay instead of visiting the parks this time, and the entire hotel looks perfect for an adults-only visit.

Everything about the lounge looks amazing! We would only be doing a resort stay instead of visiting the parks this time, and the entire hotel looks perfect for an adults-only visit.
It definitely is. We had our children with us, but it has more of an "upscale" feel in my opinion, more so than many of the deluxe hotels. I would think it would be perfect for a romantic weekend. The rooms are very nice as well, with floor to ceiling windows and both sides of the tower have great views. We had a standard view and it included firework views of both Epcot and HS. You can also see the fireworks from the club.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest