Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

@Cinderella072004 have a terrific trip...looking forward pics..and to a review of the newly reopened club! So many of us are long times fans..and hoping the Innkeepers club is as wonderful as before...we..I know especially me...lol..would love details about the food offerings...
Thanks for taking the time to post! :goodvibes

Meant to mention before @JasonTCV...what absolutely beautiful BW pictures! As much as we enjoy being on the boardwalk..the charm..the view while strolling around...it's especially lovely looking across the water at it in the evening!
The views are underrated :wizard:

I never post just lurk 😜 but I have enjoyed seeing everyone’s reviews and it is what swayed me to move over to BWI
I took these few now at breakfast
The cast members are so excited to be back and very happy and helpful !!

Attachments

• 4A60DB29-1AE7-4588-BC13-A4CE7DEFEFD6.jpeg
    4A60DB29-1AE7-4588-BC13-A4CE7DEFEFD6.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 802AA49F-3730-4AAD-8C33-597AEF6DC5E1.jpeg
    802AA49F-3730-4AAD-8C33-597AEF6DC5E1.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 32E528F6-FFCD-48BC-93BE-7BB081F7B683.jpeg
    32E528F6-FFCD-48BC-93BE-7BB081F7B683.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 213

I never post just lurk 😜 but I have enjoyed seeing everyone’s reviews and it is what swayed me to move over to BWI

Thanks for the pictures! The breakfast seems to compare pretty favorably with the Grand (where I’ve stayed lately). Excited to try the Boardwalk In a few months!

Thank you for posting! Everyone over on the CL thread has been waiting lol! I'm very happy to see that everything looks pretty much the same as it did before the closure only with the addition of the plexiglass shields (sneeze guards). I'll be back next weekend so now I'm excited!

It's been a long time since I have done so, can you still have something shipped to the BW before your arrival? I have no issue paying a fee for it on the BW end.

I was thinking that having a cappucino and a mimosa would be a good start before dealing with those 10/1 crowds but that would mean no rope drop. Going to have to re assess my priorities pixiedust:
If you're there the night before, just take one of the evening cordials (preferably Bailey's or Kahlua) to add to the Keurig coffee in your room lol...then you can still rope drop and handle the crowds!

Another page two rescue!!
My question of the day...lol...:tongue:
When oh when will Flying Fish finally reopen!! I thought for sure by the start of the 50th celebration...???
Happy Sunday BW fans! Hope you are happily planning Disney vacations..:earsgirl:

Cinderella, thank you for your lovely and most helpful pictures❣️

Also @trishadono, I‘m soo excited for your upcoming trip with your DD!
Those Mother-daughter vacations make the most precious memories, and I’m so happy for you two🥰❣️

BlurSkies, Flying Fish is one of our favorites, too, and I can’t wait to hear the reviews when it opens. :lovestruc

Cinderella, thank you for your lovely and most helpful pictures❣

Also @trishadono, I‘m soo excited for your upcoming trip with your DD!
Those Mother-daughter vacations make the most precious memories, and I’m so happy for you two🥰

BlurSkies, Flying Fish is one of our favorites, too, and I can’t wait to hear the reviews when it opens. :lovestruc
Awe thank you !

I just had to explain to dh how our weekend is now starting on Tuesday 😅

Here now and in a garden view on the 5th floor. Took a picture of the various balcony sizes around me. I can see 3 different types. Juliet balcony, standing room only, balconies about 3 foot depth with 2 chairs and a table, balconies with 4+ foot depth.

Here now and in a garden view on the 5th floor. Took a picture of the various balcony sizes around me. I can see 3 different types. Juliet balcony, standing room only, balconies about 3 foot depth with 2 chairs and a table, balconies with 4+ foot depth.
View attachment 607701
Those are still bigger than the Juliette balconies at the BC! The ones there you can’t fit a table or chair on it, only one body.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter