Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack......Good to see a post from you. It's been a while!

Places are few and far between to get access. Thanks for asking Danny. Hope to post more but we will see.

Have a good one, enjoying your photo's, wish I were back in the states.

Jack

Another photo from the Disneyland Hotel. I absolutely love the entrance to the hotel!!!

148433DSC_03920001-med.JPG

What a wonder picture above! Amazing.... as are all your photo's Nostalgic Dad.

Here is a picture of Alice in the front
P1270334.jpg

And here is a picture around back
P1270337.jpg

Nostalgic Dad, was the shot of Main Street really late after closing? Or did you happen to be leaving at just the right time that there were no other guests?

And, if it is really late, how did you manage not being asked to leave while waiting for the crowds to thin out?

What a wonder picture above! Amazing.... as are all your photo's Nostalgic Dad.

Thanks Robert TG! Same to you. :goodvibes

Nostalgic Dad. thats a grate phot

Thanks Jade! :thumbsup2

Nostalgic Dad, was the shot of Main Street really late after closing? Or did you happen to be leaving at just the right time that there were no other guests?

And, if it is really late, how did you manage not being asked to leave while waiting for the crowds to thin out?

The park closed at 8pm that night. This was taken very close to 9:30pm. Ok, so how was I there at that time you might ask? Well, I was lucky enough to get dreamed with an After-Hours event that day. After they cleared the park between 8-8:30pm, they gave all of us who got the dream free reign of the park for an hour! It was fabulous being in an almost virtually empty DL. There was 1 person walking on the sidewalk but their image is blurred due to the long exposure. :cool2:

NostalgicDad, that composite photo is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing it.

Thank you Sleepless Knight! :)

DisneyLover4Ever! said:
Wow NostalgicDad your photo is amazing!

Thanks DisneyLover4Ever! :)

That's great! You and your family were very lucky to have that opportunity! Plus, you have the picture to prove it.;)

Thanks Danny! Gorgeous new desktop for me! :)

Thx DM! You know it seems you're changing your desktop quite often lately. ;)

That's great! You and your family were very lucky to have that opportunity! Plus, you have the picture to prove it.;)

Well........Actually just me. This was a solo trip since I was in very close proximity to DL for business. It wasn't easy 'splainin' to the family what dear old dad had done. And, when I dropped the tidbit of getting dreamed.......well, let's just say that I owe them big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter