Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's mine for the day.

PA110272.jpg

SDC10416.jpg

More from the Animation Bldg. But I just loved it in there.

We just saw this for the first time last week. We were standing there wondering why a bunch of people were hanging around. Then the lights went out. Wow, that was the craziest thing ever!! DH and I just stood there with our mouths hanging open. I loved the galloping Woody, so funny. I can't wait to tell people about this! :thumbsup2

Mmm...Monte Cristo!
DSCN1226.jpg

I dont know about anyone else, but I can't wait for Halloween this year!! This is me last year
candy2.jpg

We just saw this for the first time last week. We were standing there wondering why a bunch of people were hanging around. Then the lights went out. Wow, that was the craziest thing ever!! DH and I just stood there with our mouths hanging open. I loved the galloping Woody, so funny. I can't wait to tell people about this! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to find this. Where abouts is it. Our second little man is gonna go gaga over it.

What does it do? Does it just spin with a timed strobe light to make the characters look like they are moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter