Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
At River Belle Terrace - these little guys will land right on your plate if you're not looking!
DSCN1185.jpg

Here's what he was after:
DSCN1186.jpg

ETA: Whoa - I added my pics after disneyfaninaz's post, and mine now appear before that one...I must be doing some time travel also!!

BTW - I'm getting an error notice when I try to post... Maybe it is related to the flip-flopped posts?

Oh my, then I got kicked off and I log back in and now my post is before Disneyfaninaz... lol

Sigh. Me too, but I will be going back in August. :banana: Just bought the movie ticket today at the El Capitan that gives me a reason to make a stop in Disneyland for a couple of days after the movie.

BecBennett, according to your first three photos, you are quite the time traveler. . . ;)

Bec's no time traveller...... she just an Aussie!!!!!! :)

we just write our dates differently to you guys, 07/03/2008 is the 7th of March for us, we're a strange race, but really a lot of fun :woohoo:

Thanks for explaining. I didn't even think of that. Us Yanks are so used to writing and seeing; month, day and year.

BecBennett, according to your first three photos, you are quite the time traveler. . . ;)

:rotfl: No I'm Australian, we say our dates 28th of June 2008, or in other words 28/06/08, so those photos were all taken in March.
I'd never leave the wrong date on my camera!! :hyper:

Could you post the entrance of Pirates of the Carribean picture at night again as i would love to have it as my new desktop?

KCmike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter