Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3489.jpg

Oh Danny I love that shot. One of those "You just had to be there moments I'm guessing?"

Thanks Mike. Yeah, sort of like that. I was actually finishing up shooting over around Paradise Pier and Ariel's then coming through the Pacific Wharf area when I noticed a great opportunity to get some fireworks shots with Grizzly Mountain in the foreground. So, I parked it there for a few minutes snapping away. :)

Great shots Roger and Jas! :thumbsup2

Less than 2 weeks since we've been back home and I'm really missing it.

Thanks Danny, yours too. We have not been since Father's Day and I kind of miss it as well. My consolation is that in 12 days I am leaving for a 10 day trip to WDW. :cool1: Danny I can believe that you could be missing it already with all of the shots you took. I have been peeking at them on smugmug and have not made it all the way through them. Very nice.

Thanks Danny, yours too. We have not been since Father's Day and I kind of miss it as well. My consolation is that in 12 days I am leaving for a 10 day trip to WDW. :cool1:

Yeah, I've seen you mention your upcoming trip to WDW......although I'm jealous, hope you have a great trip.

Danny I can believe that you could be missing it already with all of the shots you took. I have been peeking at them on smugmug and have not made it all the way through them. Very nice.

3000 and 32 gigs worth to be exact. And this is of a place where I've already been several times. ;) Glad you're enjoying them.

One of the great things about this thread is seeing how people capture the parks through different angles.

Love this picture. too! Gets me in the mood for fall. I know ..already! I have always been a nut for the fall. In fact, I make caramel popcorn balls every July. My kids love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter