Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

Having been AWOL for so long here is my contribution to a little post cruise excitment

4 Months today we will be boarding the Wonder

:cheer2:party::cheer2:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Sarah & Elizabeth

Hi

For those not using facebook, I've booked the super shuttle from LAX to the Hyatt regency and was able to use a discount code for 10% off QWEST. I liked the fact that the vans only hold 9 people so with two of us there can only be a max of 7 stops before ours :rotfl: really hoping that this isn't the case!

One thing taken care of :banana: now need to book a Hollywood tour.

Sarah

Hi again ppartekim,
Can you add us to the FE as well? Thanks:goodvibes
And I forgot to tell you we are early dining.

:boat: :boat: :boat:

Wife and I are starting to determine our excursion desires. Is it true that there's no tax on them if bought in international water?

Hi, All, We would like to join this group to Hawaii. I (Joe) am traveling with my adult daughter (Nancy). This will be my 15th Disney cruise and looking forward to returning to our 50th state. We are in cabin 7138 and late dining. Is the shirt your are making a t-shirt or collared like the Hawaiian shirts in the picture from the April cruise? By the way, I am not on facebook. We are also interested in lanyards, and fish extenders.

Welcome Joe and DD! Looks like you'll be just down the passageway from us (cabin 7118.)

The shirts are to be similar to the ones the April cruise did (not t-shirts).

Welcome Aboard again!

We booked this cruise
i'm connie will be traveling with my dad(93) and 2 friends karen and nancy. We are in cabin 7062 with late dinner. We would like to do fe. This will be karen and nancy's first disney cruise. It will be my 29 disney cruise. How do we sign up for the shirts?
Will be booking on june 16 for palo dinner and brunch.

Hi, All, We would like to join this group to Hawaii. I (Joe) am traveling with my adult daughter (Nancy). This will be my 15th Disney cruise and looking forward to returning to our 50th state. We are in cabin 7138 and late dining. Is the shirt your are making a t-shirt or collared like the Hawaiian shirts in the picture from the April cruise? By the way, I am not on facebook. We are also interested in lanyards, and fish extenders.

We booked this cruise
i'm connie will be traveling with my dad(93) and 2 friends karen and nancy. We are in cabin 7062 with late dinner. We would like to do fe. This will be karen and nancy's first disney cruise. It will be my 29 disney cruise. How do we sign up for the shirts?
Will be booking on june 16 for palo dinner and brunch.

Welcome :welcome:
And also welcome for the other new cruisers.

Ppartekim made the list of FE and shirts.
On Facebook we have made a list for group brunch at Palo. 1 for a lady's brunch and 1 for the others. If you want to join this group let me know, then I add you to that list.
I made also a list for linked dining there. So also if you want to join, let me know early or late how many people and if there are kids involved.

The link to the facebook group is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlohaMickey/

The link of de document of Ppartekim is:
http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20121014/Oct14_List.htm

I hope if this tread is full, we can add to the first post of the new one all this things. That is easier.

Got you added.... :thumbsup2

I am still having trouble with the site. At midnight it would not let me do anything. This morning I did get 2 Palo brunches booked, a spa tx that is actually a gift and the luau. However, it will not let me check in. Still gives me an error code. :confused:

I am still having trouble with the site. At midnight it would not let me do anything. This morning I did get 2 Palo brunches booked, a spa tx that is actually a gift and the luau. However, it will not let me check in. Still gives me an error code. :confused:

I tried to book 2 palo brunches and it wouldnt let me. How did you do that?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter