Disney Wonder--May 22-29, 2017--Alaska

A lot of people go to Palo for the scenic cruise into the Arm. However the last meal is served an hour before the end of the Arm to meetup with Sawyer from what I recall.

I'll be on this cruise with my husband. This will be our third cruise - our second cruise was on the Disney Magic last year where we got married on board!

I just wanted to give a tip to anyone who might have missed Palo brunch reservations when they first came up -
I've been checking three times a day for months! The other day reservations finally popped up for Tracy Arm day at 11:30. I snagged two -not sure how many are left, but it looks like there are still some available!

Welcome aboard!!!!

From what I remember... Palo shuts down around 2pm. At 2pm, there is still another hour before the ship reaches Sawyer (at the end of the Arm).

Can someone confirm what is the last meal timeslot is available on Palo for lunch?

From what I remember... Palo shuts down around 2pm. At 2pm, there is still another hour before the ship reaches Sawyer (at the end of the Arm).

Can someone confirm what is the last meal timeslot is available on Palo for lunch?
They don't do 'lunch' it's brunch and I thought the last time slot was noon ish but it's been a little while since we cruised.

Thanks pj..... noon sounds about right. I just remember Palo ended much earlier than meeting Sawyer mid-afternoon.

Welcome to the group. We will be having a FE going but it wont be over here on disboards, with all the rules we have to follow it wont be here. Even if you are not signed in you can still read everyone's info and with children going on the cruise I don't feel safe with posting everyone's info on a open site. With the rules we cant post links to outside sources like (google docs) that is where the FE list is kept. Sorry about not having a FE on Disboards if you have any questions please pm and I will try to answer them without getting in trouble with the moderators

Hi there!! I know it's super late, but this will be our FIRST Disney Cruise and I JUST heard about the FE and I know my two kids would LOVE to be a part of it! If it's too late I understand but if not it would be such an exciting part of our adventure if anyone is interested in exchanging with us! Thanks all, we are sooo excited for our upcoming trip and look forward to meeting you all!

Hi there!! I know it's super late, but this will be our FIRST Disney Cruise and I JUST heard about the FE and I know my two kids would LOVE to be a part of it! If it's too late I understand but if not it would be such an exciting part of our adventure if anyone is interested in exchanging with us! Thanks all, we are sooo excited for our upcoming trip and look forward to meeting you all!

Amy, sorry, but at this point it is really too late. Some of those on our cruise are doing the one before (back to back) so they may not have access to the internet. This group has not been very active here. Seems everyone else is on another social media site. Since it is your first Disney cruise, I suggest you take it all in, do not try and do everything. Your kids won't know about the FE or you can do as others have done, is pack some small gifts for your children. You can ask your room attendant to place them on the kids beds when you go to dinner (or you can do that quickly on your way out the door).

Amy, sorry, but at this point it is really too late. Some of those on our cruise are doing the one before (back to back) so they may not have access to the internet. This group has not been very active here. Seems everyone else is on another social media site. Since it is your first Disney cruise, I suggest you take it all in, do not try and do everything. Your kids won't know about the FE or you can do as others have done, is pack some small gifts for your children. You can ask your room attendant to place them on the kids beds when you go to dinner (or you can do that quickly on your way out the door).

Thank you so much for your reply! I absolutely love the idea and didn't even think to just buy surprises for my own kids (duh!) they would love to give surprises too but next time we'll be better prepared and more informed! Thanks again for the suggestions!

Thank you so much for your reply! I absolutely love the idea and didn't even think to just buy surprises for my own kids (duh!) they would love to give surprises too but next time we'll be better prepared and more informed! Thanks again for the suggestions!

This group has not been very active so sadly things didn't transpire here. Most are involved on other social media sites (but we can't direct you to them based on rules here).

Wow, this thread is really quiet. Hope everyone had a great Christmas (if that is what you celebrate). I booked our airfare a couple weeks ago. We are flying into Seattle again (did this last time) and then taking the Amtrak Cascades to Vancouver on Sunday morning. Just booked our rental car for after the cruise. Picking up Alamo right at the cruise terminal and dropping off at Seattle.
Was looking for information about traveling on the Cascades and noticed you did this. Can you give me any advice? We are going on the May 21, 2018Alaska Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter