Disney Wonder--May 22-29, 2017--Alaska

We are doing the San Diego one also!! I was so happy we have the same cabin for both cruises. :)
My sister and I have the same cabin also for both cruises. Its great not having to worry about packing after San Diego portion.

Welcome to the group. We will be having a FE going but it wont be over here on disboards, with all the rules we have to follow it wont be here. Even if you are not signed in you can still read everyone's info and with children going on the cruise I don't feel safe with posting everyone's info on a open site. With the rules we cant post links to outside sources like (google docs) that is where the FE list is kept. Sorry about not having a FE on Disboards if you have any questions please pm and I will try to answer them without getting in trouble with the moderators

The FE has been started as posted above it wont be on here. The limit is 15 rooms per group and we are already on group 2. Its another social media page that is not allowed to be posted here.

Let me know when you start FE I would be interested in joining, thx.

Figured I would say hi. First cruise for me and my wife. We go to Disneyland often but thought this would be fun and we live very close to Vancouver.

We in our mid 30s. We are geeks, maybe me more than her. Possibly might bring some small board/card games and try to convince people to play.

I'm easy to look up on the internet by my username here.

Figured I would say hi. First cruise for me and my wife. We go to Disneyland often but thought this would be fun and we live very close to Vancouver.

We in our mid 30s. We are geeks, maybe me more than her. Possibly might bring some small board/card games and try to convince people to play.

I'm easy to look up on the internet by my username here.

Geek here too :-)

What are some of your fav games? I could make room for a board game possibly. Current fav is settlers of catan.

Geek here too :-)

What are some of your fav games? I could make room for a board game possibly. Current fav is settlers of catan.

Catan is good, I'm a huge fan of Ticket to Ride. I'll likely bring some smaller games like love letter, flux, One night wherewolf woudl be fun if we could find 6 people and a quite area.

Welcome to the cruise meet for our upcoming cruise. This site will be for the cruise meet only, I will have a FE going but it wont be on this site--this is a public site (you can read every post even if you are not sign in) I have decided I don't want yours or mine families info on a site where anyone can read it.

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but 6th overall as I have cruised on Royal Caribbean twice. I have been on the Dream and Fantasy (2) and with Royal I have been on the Liberty of the Seas and will be on the Freedom of the Seas this coming Dec (8 day Eastern Caribbean out of Ft Lauderdale).

This will be our first cruise to Alaska and our first on the Wonder. Please ask questions many people in our group have cruise Disney before, been to Alaska before also so we may be able to answer any questions you might have.

Welcome aboard

Sarah

Interested in joining the FE board, please PM me the link :)

Catan is good, I'm a huge fan of Ticket to Ride. I'll likely bring some smaller games like love letter, flux, One night wherewolf woudl be fun if we could find 6 people and a quite area.

i know most of those games! Ticket to ride is fun.

Let me know when you start FE I would be interested in joining, thx.

We have one started on another social media website it wont be on the disboards as the board is not private and with children going I am not willing to post there info on a non private board. The list is kept in a spreadsheet that I cant even post over here. Please search on a popular social media website to find the FE. Sorry again it wont be on the Disboards with there new rules

We have one started on another social media website it wont be on the disboards as the board is not private and with children going I am not willing to post there info on a non private board. The list is kept in a spreadsheet that I cant even post over here. Please search on a popular social media website to find the FE. Sorry again it wont be on the Disboards with there new rules
I requested admission to social media website: Walter Vincent

Thanks
Walt

Well I must be an idiot because I can't find it. I'm sorry that I'll be left out. Thanks though

Well I did find it....geez whiz I am an idiot!

Looking forward to next May. Traveling will be my spouse, daughter and I. It will be our third Disney cruise, 2nd Alaskan cruise. Our daughter will be finishing her first year in college. Hopefully there will be others on the cruise in the 18-20 age group.

Kate

Looking forward to next May. Traveling will be my spouse, daughter and I. It will be our third Disney cruise, 2nd Alaskan cruise. Our daughter will be finishing her first year in college. Hopefully there will be others on the cruise in the 18-20 age group.

Kate

Welcome to the group Kate

Right now there no one in the age group as your daughter on the FE but there are some in college (I am in grad school). We do have another group going on as well on other social media site and you don't have to join to be part of the group. The fish extender if you want to join will be in the other group (to many rules to follow over here. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise but 6th over all we have also been on Royal Caribbean. our 5th will be this dec out of Fort Lauderdale going on a 8 day cruise to Haiti, St Kitts, St Marrten, and San Juan.)

I've love to join the FE group too if someone can add me, thanks! :)

The FE is listed on another social media site that is not allow on here, just look for the forum title under groups. Any more info I will get banned from here you can always read the other posts on here for hints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!