Disney Themed Holiday Swap Progress Thread (Due now!!)

Just wanted to clarify.........Are we still doing one photo mat and one frame, or do we have the option of doing two mats? Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't sure if this was one of the ones that was changed.

I've got all my stuff..........just need to finish a couple of others. I need to get this one done by early October, too.

YodasMom said:
Just wanted to clarify.........Are we still doing one photo mat and one frame, or do we have the option of doing two mats? Sorry for the confusion. I wasn't sure if this was one of the ones that was changed.

I've got all my stuff..........just need to finish a couple of others. I need to get this one done by early October, too.
Yes, you can do 2 mats, a mat and a frame, or 2 frames.. Your choice!! :)

Thanks, Nancy, for clarifying! :thumbsup2 I hadn't had a chance to check in this morning! You're the best!!

I'm going to pm my address to everyone this week--we leave for WDW on the 12th :banana: , so I won't be in town when we reach the "one month until deadline" date. That way, if you're ready to mail, you can just send them on! :cheer2:

I am very excited about seeing the stuff for this swap! Everyone have a terrific Labor Day weekend! :cool1:

I'll send mine out when you return.... I have 2 more swaps to finish up this week so I'll just mail them all out at once!! :O

That sounds great, Nancy! I'm trying to get all of my swaps and my circle journal done this weekend! I'm a bit :crazy: , but that's nothing new!!!

BTW, Nancy, how did parent's night go???

I hope everyone else is rolling right along with this swap! :moped:

Parent night went well for all the kids... I didn't go to the HS because DD had a meet...but I know DS15's teachers well..so he can do nothing I won't know about quickly!!! Everyone is doing well.. I did have to leave mid-parent night for ds10 because dd got home from her cross country meet early.. but she got her best time of the year so I told her maybe I shouldn't go any more!!! LOL Ran 1.9 miles in 15minutes 15 seconds! Woo hoo!!! I'd still be at the start line at 15 minutes pysching myself up to go!
Thanks for asking!!!

I don't think I could run that fast, even if something was chasing me! What a great job! I'm glad all of the kiddos are doing well, and that everything went great! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to give this a bump--I sent my address out to all of you! Off to WDW next week--I cannot wait!!!

I can't wait to see all of the awesome stuff for this one! I might actually get my family albums caught up with this! :teeth:

Checking in
Thanksgiving/Harvest DONE
Valentine's Day Cut and ready to put together
Birthday papers/embellishments purchased needs cutting & assembling.

havencruiser--I got yours today! They look great! You did a terrific job!!!

Just a reminder--these are due a month from Thursday (can you believe October is that close???) I will be away from the computer from tonight until Saturday, so I'm not ignoring you if you check in and I don't respond! :teeth: Let me know if you need anything!! As long as these are on time, I can get a quick turn-around on them because I will be on Fall Break!

Hey Brooke.......Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I hope you have a wonderful trip. If your weather is anything like ours (which it's probably not), you will be so happy to see the sunshine!!

Also, just as an update, I need to finish my circle journal (almost done) and one other swap this week, and then I will be working on getting my Rare Character swap and Holiday swap done and out hopefully by the end of the weekend of Sept 24.

Again, have a great time. :sunny:

Happy Early Birthday Brooke!!!
I'm holding onto my swap but will get it out on Saturday.. I don't want to overwhelm your postal lady yet! LOL
Have a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear about it... Enjoy the sunshine and please send some back to me and YodasMom!! We need it!

Thanks for the good wishes!!! :thumbsup2 I am SO excited! :banana:

One of my "kids" who graduated last year (and is 18) brought me a card today that said, "Remember when you were 18 and you thought 30 was SO old?" When you opened it up, it said, "you were right". :rotfl: How very nice! :rolleyes:

I hope you all have a terrific week!!! :sunny:

Okay, I know a kid that needs remind of this in the future!!! Go stock up on that card and send it to her!!! :)

Just checking in. I should have this finished next weekend. All the elements are done, I just have some embellishing to do.

Hi! Just checking in everyone! We have less than a month until our due date! Boy, time flies! How is everyone doing??

Have a great Sunday! :sunny:

Checking in, although i haven't made much progress as I am finishing up another swap thats due next weekend.. I think Im about all caught up with my many swaps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter