Disney Spings QS/CS/FT Eats

Pappy Tom

"Love, or the lack of it." ... Mr. Rogers
When we begin our WDW vacation (on a Sunday afternoon), the first day is a wash for the parks. We had planned to go to Disney Springs to enjoy what that area of WDW has to offer. From a food standpoint, what quick service/counter service/food truck eateries would you recommend? We are looking for a more little off the beaten path kind of food experience; it doesn't have to be burgers, chicken strips or mac-n-cheese, unless they are a step above the norm (something to let us know we have arrived!).

Thanks in advance for any and all responses...

We love Wolf Gang Puck Express. It is a counter service and big portions

Another vote for Wolfgang Puck Express. A lot of the TS restaurants also have walk up counters that are really good.

Another vote for Puck Express ( it is over by the Christmas store not the Puck TS restaurant). The menu has a good variety of entrees. DH loves the meatloaf . If you like BBQ The Polite Pig is very good.

Morimoto’s Street Food is good if you are adventurous. My son really likes the octopus fritters. I didn’t mind the flavor, but thought the texture was strange.
Cooke’s of Dublin is a new favorite, and I really like BB Wolf’s, but I really like hot dogs.

Cooke's of Dublin is one of your favorites and turn to when we was a QS. Another really good one is D-Luxe Burgers and when we eat here, we typically share an order of fries between my wife and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter