Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

The thing I have loved about all of these gondola videos from DHS is getting to hear the soundtrack so clearly! I never even really notice the music when we're there, so having it be in the background of the videos of gondolas and the bus stop construction updates has been a lot of fun. :rockband:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

As each day passes, reality hits that my secret dream that the Skyliner might be open for our late April trip fades ever faster away.

Next dream....September trip. For sure they should be open by then!! (I hope! :P)

As each day passes, reality hits that my secret dream that the Skyliner might be open for our late April trip fades ever faster away.

Next dream....September trip. For sure they should be open by then!! (I hope! :P)
We’ll be there mid August so my fingers are crossed!!

The thing I have loved about all of these gondola videos from DHS is getting to hear the soundtrack so clearly! I never even really notice the music when we're there, so having it be in the background of the videos of gondolas and the bus stop construction updates has been a lot of fun. :rockband:
It's a new loop, now entirely Disney music, and it plays quite loudly in the bus stops. The previous loop was a mixture of movie and television music from all studios. The theme from the TV show Dallas always stood out to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter