Disney School Supply ***sent/received***

Disneyanajc said:
THANK YOU! Ryan and Tink_Or_Belle, our package arrived today. Grandson Justin couldn't wait to open it and then "AirHeads and PEZ, Oh! Yes!" was the first words out of his mouth. You have made his day.

Enclosed in the envelope was a Cars folder, Winnie the Pooh coloring set,
Disney side walk chalk, Nemo magic towel and Mater PEZ (he loves PEZ) and 2 Cars AirHead bars.
Had to show off his Cars folder to his Dad and can't wait to color with Mom.

The best part was when he was smiling, showing us he got mail, it was in his name. Thank you so much.

This has been great and I look forward to doing more exchanges
JC and Grandson Justin

yeah! Two first timers exchanging together. :goodvibes

It brings tears to my eyes knowing how much joy I/you get from giving to someone else (and no it's not my time of the month ;) )

My little DD Sabrina received her big Blue envelope today. She was so excited to get mail in her name. When she opened it, she was even more excited. Thankyou Tink-or-Bell and Abby. Sabrina loves everything. She received a Cars Pex and airheads.( She and Amanda, my other DD have already eaten the Airheads.) Princess flash cards, princess chalk, Tink pencils, a Nemo magic towel, a princess garden coloring set and her very favorite thing.... Tink stick on earrings!!!! She just loves them and they make her feel like such a big girl! Thanks again for everything Amber and Abby!

Now to wait for Amanda's exchange. She was so excited about Sabrina's stuff that she didn't even wonder where her package was.
We finished shopping for our exchanges today and will post tomorrow after we mail the.

***Come and join us for our newest exchange-Anything in an Envelope***

Hi,
Shawny received her exchange today from AnnMarie, she got...

:) Shower gel set
:) Tinkerbell markers
:) Tinkerbell pencils
:) Tinkerbell spiral notebook
:) Tinkerbell erasers
:) Princesses stickers
:) Tinkerbell sticky notes

She also send some scrapbooking stuff for me or Shawny, but since Shawny is doing a scrapbook album I gave them to her.

:) Big Goofy sticker
:) Stamp
:) Twill tape
:) flowers buttons

Hope I got everything, thank you so much AnnMarie for a wonderful exchange, Shawny loved everything and Tinker loved her exchange too.

DD's exchange went in the mail this morning. It's headed west of us.
Of course, it's kind of hard to go east of us & still be in the US! :rotfl:

Good Ol Gal said:
yeah! Two first timers exchanging together. :goodvibes

It brings tears to my eyes knowing how much joy I/you get from giving to someone else (and no it's not my time of the month ;) )

Good Ol Gal :cool1: , thank you for making this a wonderful experience, I am hooked!
JC

Sent out today! My boys picked it out, hope our "exchangee" likes it!

Our Exchanges are packed up and will go out in the morning.

We have one boy whose package has a little ways West of here to go

and a girl whose package has a long ways West of here to go.

Hope you like everything!

any arrivals today?

We're going to do a little more shopping this weekend and then ours will ship.

Our package arrived at its destination!!! I hope we hear from them soon

NikiM20 said:
Our package arrived at its destination!!! I hope we hear from them soon
It arrived today. Thank you it was a great package.

I got:
Car folder
Cinderella crayons
Cinderella pencils
Tinkerbell erasers
Cars pencils with erasers

Wow, You guys are quick.
I do have one package that will be ready to be mailed out on Monday, the other will take a few more days as I have made something for this particular person. I can't wait to hear their reaction! :teeth:
Randall did recieve mail today but he doesn't get home from his dad's til tomorrow so until then it sits quietly on his bed. I have all I can do to not rip it open!!! I'll post his reaction when he opens it!

:cheer2: My ds Brandon received his package today from the ds of paigevz. :cheer2:

Let's just say this... his brothers are so envious!

He received a pirate: Jack Sparrow folder, a pirate: Jack Sparrow notebook, some "black warrior" pencils and some pirate: Jack Sparrow stickers!

He is so excited! :cool1: thank you so much from both of us :cool1:

Good Ol Gal said:
:cheer2: My ds Brandon received his package today from the ds of paigevz. :cheer2:

Let's just say this... his brothers are so envious!

He received a pirate: Jack Sparrow folder, a pirate: Jack Sparrow notebook, some "black warrior" pencils and some pirate: Jack Sparrow stickers!

He is so excited! :cool1: thank you so much from both of us :cool1:

Glad he liked it! When my boys picked the theme, I didn't know if he was old enough to have seen the movie, but I thought at least he'd know from the ride, and what little boy doesn't like pirates?

Truthfully, my own son was pretty envious of those black pencils!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter