DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Maybe we should do an announcement on the Adults/Solo board? Since that is kind of the target audience it might make sense.

Okay, I'm planning out my park days, which day are we doing dinner and which day are we doing Epcot? Looks like the 22nd is Epcot's late magic hours day.

I'm going to be there from the 18th - 23rd at this point so let me know if you want to do other meets. Maybe someone can convince me to get on Rockin' Roller Coaster?

Okay so the May calendars are up and MK closes at 7 on the 16th. Could this be for a Pirate and Princess Party? If so I may change my dates so I can be there for it!

Anyone else?

Okay, I just changed my ressie dates so I will be coming in on the 15th and leaving on the 23rd. And I'm using 2 fewer points even with the extra day, because I'm splitting my stay between AKV and OKW. Woohooo!

Lindsey the front page looks great!!! :banana: I'm so excited that theres another meet in the works.

Hours are out for May as Megan mentioned but Epcot future world's hours are still not announced. Everyother park is even World showcase just not FW. :confused3 I thought it was kinda weird. Are there any special events at Epcot Future World?

I hope your right Megan about the pirates and princess party at the Magic Kingdom. Wish I could go though I'll be on the cruise on that friday. Even if there isnt a party you still get an extra night of Magic because you extended. So its totally worth it! Megan thats so exciting that you extended your stay and turned out to be better with your points! :banana:

Hi there! My husband Tadd and I might be able to make it to your meet.

My name is Heather and I'm 26. I've been married for 3 years and live in the Orlando area. No kids yet, just two very spoiled kitties. May 22nd is my 27th birthday. My (former CM, by the way) husband and I have splurged on FL Resident Season Passes this year and I would like to take advantage by celebrating my birthday at Disney, including a possible on-property resort stay. The only thing holding us back is work, since we both work full time during the week. If we can both get the time off, we would love to be a part of your group! :)

My name is Heather and I'm 26. I've been married for 3 years and live in the Orlando area. No kids yet, just two very spoiled kitties. May 22nd is my 27th birthday. My (former CM, by the way) husband and I have splurged on FL Resident Season Passes this year and I would like to take advantage by celebrating my birthday at Disney, including a possible on-property resort stay. The only thing holding us back is work, since we both work full time during the week. If we can both get the time off, we would love to be a part of your group! :)

Welcome Heather and Tadd! :wave2: We would love to have you guys join our meet hopefully you can get the time off! Thats very exciting its your birthday. It's also Lindsey and Mine as well a few days before the meet! Keep checking in with us because we would love for you to join! :banana:

Lindsey the front page looks great!!! :banana: I'm so excited that theres another meet in the works.

Hours are out for May as Megan mentioned but Epcot future world's hours are still not announced. Everyother park is even World showcase just not FW. :confused3 I thought it was kinda weird. Are there any special events at Epcot Future World?

I hope your right Megan about the pirates and princess party at the Magic Kingdom. Wish I could go though I'll be on the cruise on that friday. Even if there isnt a party you still get an extra night of Magic because you extended. So its totally worth it! Megan thats so exciting that you extended your stay and turned out to be better with your points! :banana:

Thanks! I wanted to make it look catchy! :thumbsup2

That's strange about FW. :confused: Well, our plans are not set in stone yet, except for the date, so will see what happens. I don't know of any special event right now, but I'll look into it. Interesting... :confused3

I know the P&P Party is set for Jan, Feb, & March and it will not be in May. It'll come back in August most likely. pirate:

Hi there! Thanks for joining our DIS Meet thread! Keep us updated and let us know if you'd like to join. I will add you to our list! We will let you know when we are booking dining reservations, so if you plan on coming...you can let us know! We want to make sure we make room for you and your DH if you plan on attending. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the warm welcome. :goodvibes I will definitely keep you posted!

That's cool that we all have birthdays so close together. We'll have to get a bunch of birthday pins!

Candy cake or regular cake?

On the happy news front. I got a really good deal on my flight so I am all set!

Ohh thats exciting Megan! I'm still waiting for southwest to release its new flight schedule. The new one is released tomorrow but is only going till May 9th. So I guess I will have to wait till Dec or Jan for the next release date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter