DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Are kids allowed to go?

Hi there! :goodvibes For the DIS Dinner at 'Ohana, it is going to be just for adults, but you are more than welcome to meet us at the DIS Meet at Epcot to say hello! I know a few of us DIS'ers will stay together after the Meet and enjoy Epcot for the rest of the day together. :thumbsup2

Mmmmm...cake... :thumbsup2

So tell me about Ohana...I've eaten at Kona several times, but never at Ohana. I have read a little bit about it though. It's all-you-can-eat, family-style dining, correct?

I think I'm going to check out some of your trip reports over the next few days, so I can get to know you lovely ladies a little better!

So tell me about Ohana...I've eaten at Kona several times, but never at Ohana. I have read a little bit about it though. It's all-you-can-eat, family-style dining, correct?

I think I'm going to check out some of your trip reports over the next few days, so I can get to know you lovely ladies a little better!

I've never been to Ohana but I've heard its very good!!

You are more than welcome to read our TR's. We are a fun bunch so don't be afraid :goodvibes

heres a link to our last meet thread if you want to read that as well.
HERE!

Hi there! :goodvibes For the DIS Dinner at 'Ohana, it is going to be just for adults, but you are more than welcome to meet us at the DIS Meet at Epcot to say hello! I know a few of us DIS'ers will stay together after the Meet and enjoy Epcot for the rest of the day together. :thumbsup2

Trying to use it as an excuse to go to WDW! I've been there once, when I was 3. I think I need refreshing!:hippie:

'Ohana is my favorite restaurant at WDW and most people agree that it's the best food at WDW too! :thumbsup2

It's a great themed restaurant with a beautiful view! The food is family-style; all you can it and it so good! It all has a Polynesian twist. My DH & I actually had our wedding dinner there too! :banana:

We really hope you can join us! Should I add you to the list? ;)

Here are some pics from 'Ohana:

n25002324_30670913_8547.jpg

n25002324_30670909_6523.jpg

n25002324_30670911_7562.jpg

n25002324_30670951_9875.jpg

n25002324_30828051_7998.jpg

Pictures I took back in February:
n25002324_31677562_6841.jpg

n25002324_31677563_7208.jpg

We really hope you can join us! Should I add you to the list? ;)

Yes, why not! :goodvibes I'm sure we have enough advance notice to be able to get the time off, even if I end up changing jobs (I've been in the midst of about 348703478167085720 job interviews over the past month within my company...including two more this week! I can't wait until that part is over...). So, go ahead and put us down as a yes!

Yes, why not! :goodvibes I'm sure we have enough advance notice to be able to get the time off, even if I end up changing jobs (I've been in the midst of about 348703478167085720 job interviews over the past month within my company...including two more this week! I can't wait until that part is over...). So, go ahead and put us down as a yes!

You've been added to the list! :thumbsup2

We need to create a cute logo to put in our signatures to promote our upcoming DIS Meets. Does anyone have any ideas? Personally, I'm not good at creating those type of designs. Anyone here good at it or should we go and ask for some help from our fellow DISigners? :)

I think we should ask for help. I always think I'm creative until I try and make something and then reality hits. :lmao:

Since I have a split stay, I'm considering getting the dining plan for the second half of my stay.

Do we have any thoughts on what our Epcot day/meet is going to look like?
Anyone up for other meals between the 19th and the 22nd?

I'm not sure if he'll have time because things are pretty crazy for him right now, but I can ask my husband if he'll create a logo for us. He's a graphic designer. I'll mention it when he gets home tonight.

Megan, are you also on Sunshine Rewards? I thought your username looked familiar! I'm ruledbymercury over there!

Doing my official 6 months away from vacation dance! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

I'm not sure if he'll have time because things are pretty crazy for him right now, but I can ask my husband if he'll create a logo for us. He's a graphic designer. I'll mention it when he gets home tonight.

Megan, are you also on Sunshine Rewards? I thought your username looked familiar! I'm ruledbymercury over there!

That would be so great if you're DH could help us out or maybe give us a little push on what to do! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter