Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about the dining plan and maybe free dining next year, has anyone heard anything?

Latest on Disney Genie rollout

Previously rumored 1st week of October, now indicating may not roll out until 3rd week of October.

the most interesting part for me was the part about the rumored IA$ rides, with Frozen instead of Test Track (makes sense because of how much it is down for weather, would be a big loss of cash) and Everest instead of Safari, and I’m having a hard time figuring that one out. I feel like not many people would pay for Everest because it’s just not that busy even during peak times it’s rarely more than an hour as far as I’ve seen. The Safari on the other hand does get really busy and has less weather closures. So while I’m happy about that change since I ride the Safari much more, still think it’s weird!

the most interesting part for me was the part about the rumored IA$ rides, with Frozen instead of Test Track (makes sense because of how much it is down for weather, would be a big loss of cash) and Everest instead of Safari, and I’m having a hard time figuring that one out. I feel like not many people would pay for Everest because it’s just not that busy even during peak times it’s rarely more than an hour as far as I’ve seen. The Safari on the other hand does get really busy and has less weather closures. So while I’m happy about that change since I ride the Safari much more, still think it’s weird!

Yeah we'll see what the actual IA$ rides are once the system rolls out. Outside of FoP DAK doesn't really have a second ride that really warrants the need for the IA$.

Yeah we'll see what the actual IA$ rides are once the system rolls out. Outside of FoP DAK doesn't really have a second ride that really warrants the need for the IA$.
I mean if they hold out long enough safari Mickey & Minnie meet & greet will be the second pay to play

Oh, I'm aware of that, but most people who love free dining don't want to hear that, I gave up that argument a long time ago!
Oh, I'm aware of that, but most people who love free dining don't want to hear that, I gave up that argument a long time ago!
I love the dining plan and also agree that it was never really free. It did save some money though whenever I did the math, just not free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter