Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*SIGH* - so are we just waiting for Friday to get here for all the fun 50th stuff to start??

What else are we waiting to hear about??

Yes, let's get this back open. Let's hope the cuts aren't significant. I could see them foregoing choosing the actual audience memebrs for participation though. I always wanted to do that one, but they always pick the guy who can do backflips! 😉
Beyond that, if staff is required to be vaccinated, not sure what cuts would be necessary.

Genie+!!!!
Woody's Round up BBQ, Takumi-Tei, Victoria & Albert, Monsieur Paul, Jiko, Flying Fish,
Parades!!
The Missing Club Level opening dates
TRAMS!!!!!
Celebrity narrators and dining packages for Candlelight Processional
Missing shows in the parks, dining plan start date
Street Performers and Hoop Dee Doo!
How about just getting photos with Mickey again. :(
We are definitely hoping Minnie Vans come back soon!
Character Meet and Greets, though I don't hold out much hope for the remainder of the year.
REAL Character meals (Mickey hugs!)

I guess there is A LOT that we're waiting to hear about!!!

I too want characters!! I don't (personally) need the meet n' greets, but I know others do and I do love seeing them around the parks, but I DO want characters to come back (fully) to all dining places, like Crystal Palace (my favorite for breakfast!!) and Hoop Dee Doo is the best, isn't it??

and I have to say, we took a Minnie Van one night from WL to Contemporary bc it was "Florida pouring" and we had a dinner at CG and it was THE BEST!!

oh, and those HS street performers - they just add a little sprinkle of fun to that park, don't they??

SO MANY THINGS we still need to know about......

:faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter