• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me waiting around for news:

giphy.gif

Disneyland Resort Introduces Magic Key Program

Dream Key

$1,399

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks every day of the year.
  • Hold up to 6 theme park reservations at a time for different dates*
  • Up to 20% off select merchandise**
  • Up to 15% off select dining**
  • Standard theme park parking included (excluding blockout days)***
Believe Key
$949

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks most days of the year.
  • Hold up to 6 theme park reservations at a time*
  • 10% off select merchandise**
  • 10% off select dining**
  • 50% off standard theme park parking (excluding blockout days, and available for purchase at Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, Pixar Pals Parking Structure and the Toy Story Parking Area)***
Enchant Key
$649

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks select days of the year.
  • Hold up to 4 theme park reservations at a time*
Imagine Key
$399

(Only available for Southern California Residents living in zip codes 90000 to 93599)

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks select days of the year.
  • Hold up to 2 theme park reservations at a time*

Last edited:

Ugh, I really hope they don't make the WDW APs that restrictive. We currently have DVC Gold AP. I'm fine with the holiday blackout dates, but anything much more restrictive will really have an effect on when DVC can use their points for stays.

Hopefully the WDW version will also be able to do park reservations for onsite days like it does now.

I can't do a renewal on ours until early September. I'm hoping to renew before the changes take place, whatever they are.

Ugh, I really hope they don't make the WDW APs that restrictive. We currently have DVC Gold AP. I'm fine with the holiday blackout dates, but anything much more restrictive will really have an effect on when DVC can use their points for stays.

Hopefully the WDW version will also be able to do park reservations for onsite days like it does now.

I can't do a renewal on ours until early September. I'm hoping to renew before the changes take place, whatever they are.
I can’t see them making major changes to the WDW AP program, since there’s so many of them already out there. The DL change only worked because the shutdown gave them an excuse to cancel everyone’s passes and start fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter