Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope so. I don’t know much about Disneyland though and I have read here that it’s heavily supported by locals with AP so I figured maybe they felt more pressure at that park to get something in order and WDW is on back burner. But I hope they do something soon because I have purchased tickets three times for WDW and will not do so again as I have basically paid for several annual passes in ticket cost and I feel like a fool for doing that

I'm a former DL AP holder and yes, it is VERY heavily supported by APs - not all who are technically local (tons of people from WA, OR, AZ, NV). I'm looking forward to this news because I haven't been since February 2020 and that's so not my norm. I am going to Oogie Boogie bash in October though.

Tick Tock Wait GIF - TickTock Wait Waiting - Discover & Share GIFs | Punk  disney, Disney swag, Disney records

Still waiting for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter