• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Resort Introduces Magic Key Program

Dream Key

$1,399

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks every day of the year.
  • Hold up to 6 theme park reservations at a time for different dates*
  • Up to 20% off select merchandise**
  • Up to 15% off select dining**
  • Standard theme park parking included (excluding blockout days)***
Believe Key
$949

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks most days of the year.
  • Hold up to 6 theme park reservations at a time*
  • 10% off select merchandise**
  • 10% off select dining**
  • 50% off standard theme park parking (excluding blockout days, and available for purchase at Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, Pixar Pals Parking Structure and the Toy Story Parking Area)***
Enchant Key
$649

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks select days of the year.
  • Hold up to 4 theme park reservations at a time*
Imagine Key
$399

(Only available for Southern California Residents living in zip codes 90000 to 93599)

• Reservation-based admission to one or both theme parks select days of the year.
  • Hold up to 2 theme park reservations at a time*
How does this compare to the previous program/pricing?

How does this compare to the previous program/pricing?

Not crazy different. Scott Gustin tweeted out a comparison with the last DL APs before Covid. I actually had the highest level one pre-Covid (The 2018/2019 version - my pass expired Dec 2019). The biggest difference I noticed is this one doesn’t include the MaxPass. I know the lowest level pass they had pre-covid also blocked out the weekends.

Not crazy different. Scott Gustin tweeted out a comparison with the last DL APs before Covid. I actually had the highest level one pre-Covid (The 2018/2019 version - my pass expired Dec 2019). The biggest difference I noticed is this one doesn’t include the MaxPass. I know the lowest level pass they had pre-covid also blocked out the weekends.

Have they brought back MaxPass at DLR? If they have, that's a bummer that it's not included. That was nice.

Thank you!

Disneyland Paris opens an AP only store

From the DLP AP Facebook account
[NEW] 🚨 In order to always exceed your expectations, we would like to launch an Annual Pass only boutique. Starting August, 6th for a limited time only, The Storybook Store will only be accessible for those with a valid Discovery, Magic Flex, Magic Plus or Infinity Annual Pass.

ℹ Open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 6pm. This boutique will offer the most wanted products by Annual Pass members, sales, product premieres and exclusivities.

**Edit to add* This is a very very tiny store. Yes, it's absolutely cool to have dedicated place, but we are talking a few square meters here. This is not a World of Disney-sized store. I think if you put one rack of sweaters in there it's basically full.
In comparison to the US, merchandise is limited in Paris. Especially the lack of clothing merchandise is noticed by Americans. I guess it will be mainly be non-clothing. It's currently used for books, some stationary etc.

Last edited:
There hasn't been much dancing in here of late, maybe that's why the news has been a bit slow?!

giphy.gif

Disneyland Paris opens an AP only store

From the DLP AP Facebook account
[NEW] 🚨 In order to always exceed your expectations, we would like to launch an Annual Pass only boutique. Starting August, 6th for a limited time only, The Storybook Store will only be accessible for those with a valid Discovery, Magic Flex, Magic Plus or Infinity Annual Pass.

ℹ Open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 6pm. This boutique will offer the most wanted products by Annual Pass members, sales, product premieres and exclusivities.

**Edit to add* This is a very very tiny store. Yes, it's absolutely cool to have dedicated place, but we are talking a few square meters here. This is not a World of Disney-sized store. I think if you put one rack of sweaters in there it's basically full.
In comparison to the US, merchandise is limited in Paris. Especially the lack of clothing merchandise is noticed by Americans. I guess it will be mainly be non-clothing. It's currently used for books, some stationary etc.
So basically like Universal's AP lounge but without the seating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter