Marvel is shifting TV premiere dates:

WhatIf S2 - around Christmas Day
Echo - Jan. 2024
XMen97 - early 2024
AgathaDarkholdDiaries (new title) - fall 2024
Ironheart - off the schedule
DaredevilBornAgain - paused
WonderMan - paused

I'm so sad about DareDevil. I've really been looking forward to having a new season.
Agreed! We've waited SO long for the rights to revert back, been teased in multiple MCU projects, and had Daredevil be the highlight of She Hulk to have the series PAUSED?!?

daredevil-computer.gif

Agreed! We've waited SO long for the rights to revert back, been teased in multiple MCU projects, and had Daredevil be the highlight of She Hulk to have the series PAUSED?!?

View attachment 790182
Production on the show started in March and has been paused since May when the Writers Strike began.

If they follow the original schedule they still have about 6 months more of filming to do.

Production on the show started in March and has been paused since May when the Writers Strike began.

If they follow the original schedule they still have about 6 months more of filming to do.
Oh that does make sense... everything is paused because writers and actors can't work. My bad! :rotfl2:

I just really wanted Daredevil! All these shows already in the can have been... underwhelming.

Destination D23 Announces ‘Evening at EPCOT’ Event Featuring ‘Special Surprises’

We do have one more very special surprise that we are excited to share with you… on Saturday, September 9, all Destination D23 attendees are invited to an Evening at EPCOT with D23!
At the conclusion of the day’s final presentation, EPCOT: Always in a State of Becoming, we are excited to invite all Destination D23 badge holders to head over to EPCOT for an evening celebrating the magic of possibility. Starting after 5 p.m., you’ll have plenty of time to make your way to EPCOT, have dinner, and then join us for our special surprises.

Admission to EPCOT after 5 p.m. will be provided for all attendees who have not already arranged tickets and park reservations for EPCOT that day (just make sure to have your Destination D23 badge with you all evening). If you have additional questions about your existing theme park tickets, please check with Guest Relations at Walt Disney World Resort or call (407) 939-1289. Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent’s or guardian’s permission to call. Visit here for more information.

Again, please stay tuned for more details on admission and special surprises for this event that will be announced during Destination D23. You can visit the this page for more updates as additional details are shared.

So, here’s to Destination D23! While you may not know what other surprises and enchantment you will discover at this incredible Disney fan celebration, we can share that it will be quite an adventure—one we’ll take and make together. See you there!

I remember when I was on a tour in 2019 I was told it’s out back for maintenance from firework debris wear and tear more than it’s docked
Starting today, Disneyland Magic Key holders can receive a free Magic Key-themed MagicBand+ with any in-store purchase at select locations while supplies last.

View attachment 790041View attachment 790042

Brooke McDonald
I saw from a person I follow on Instagram that the downtown Disney & hotel locations already sold out

Oh that does make sense... everything is paused because writers and actors can't work. My bad! :rotfl2:

I just really wanted Daredevil! All these shows already in the can have been... underwhelming.

Agreed! They can keep everything else. Just give me Daredevil!

I also wouldn’t mind more Ironfist…

We can basically only use it as a ticket for entering the parks, Genie+, and PhotoPass scanning. I wish we could use it to pay too, it's nice not having to dig stuff out of my bag when my hands are full.
We have stopped using the magicband to pay. The way the chargebacks hit your account and show in MDE was just too confusing and we both wear apple watches so we just use apple pay.

We have stopped using the magicband to pay. The way the chargebacks hit your account and show in MDE was just too confusing and we both wear apple watches so we just use apple pay.
We have done the same for the same reason. They charge an incidental for the room & then charge against the magic bands when you use the band. Sometimes I am staying on multiple reservations so then I get charged $100 each stay plus what I buy. I am using a debit card & don’t like having that much cash tied up for no reason.

Gideon’s Bakehouse Temporarily Closed at Disney Springs

the temporary portable AC units are not adequately cooling the store today. The store is empty with the ovens off, yet the temp is still pushing 100. The fried AC part is out of stock until late September, so the next stage is to completely replace the AC unit, which was installed only a few months ago! Given that it’s the size of a car, it will take some planning. Please send positive thoughts to the universe that it can get done tomorrow night. In the meantime, Gideon’s at Disney Springs will likely be closed on September 1st. [Monthly promotions] will launch tomorrow per usual, but Gideon’s at East End [Market] is the only game in town until we’re back on track. 100+ degrees is impossible for my team, my desserts, and you.

Thank you for understanding, and my greatest apologies to the many people visiting from other parts of the world with Gideon’s as an important part of your trip. I hear you, and failing you causes unpleasant emotions in me. My team is pushing every option. I promise we are all doing our best for you all.”
Gideon’s is hopeful to Reopen in Disney Springs tomorrow:

IMG_2115.jpeg

I have an Apple Watch too, but DH doesn’t. He's an android guy and I’m an Apple gal, but somehow we make it work. 😂 He does likes feeling like he’s not spending real money while on vacation though, so he loves using the MagicBand. I do all of the budgeting and paying of bills so I know all too well how confusing it can get with the MDE charges vs the card charges. I had such a hard time following it last time. I’m going to try to keep track of everything I spend in a notepad app and pay my room balance more frequently on the next trip. I also really like the MB for water park & pool days when I don’t feel like having my phone or watch on me.

I go to Disney on Monday and hoping Gideon's is opened at Disney Springs. We love the cake slices and that Lemon Crumble looks amazing this month.
I will also be going to Disney Monday, don't have a park ticket that day since it's a blackout day for my AP so we will hang out at Disney springs before we go to the party and I have never been to Gideons

Agreed! They can keep everything else. Just give me Daredevil!

I also wouldn’t mind more Ironfist…

I've been re-watching a lot of the Netflix 'Defenders' series on D+, and it's actually making me a bit anxious of the D+ re-launch. I was surprised at how well the Defenders stuff holds up against the modern MCU. The character progression vs over the top super hero effects really worked in its' favor.

Id love to see the whole cast make the jump to the MCU, but my main concern is watering down the grittiness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter