Disney Movie Rewards

hdmonkeybug

The tag fairy doesn't like Monkeys?
Maleficent2 said:
Not to take this off topic but HOW? enough movies have not been released to acheive a 700 point level or have they????:confused3

If so I hope someone will make a thread as to how this can be acheived.
I saw this in another thread. Since Mal would like an explaination about how to get the rewards, and I got mine yesterday, here goes:

I signed up for the rewards program on http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/ and took the survey for 100 points. I bought the Little Mermaid Special Edition for my kids' birthday. Also bought the Fox and the Hound Anniversary edition for their birthday. Each of these were worth 100 points, putting me at 300. I then bought the Baby Einstein Baby's First Moves Video for my new nephew. This was worth 75 points. And just bought Cars when it was released because we wanted it. Cars was worth 100 points. All of this put me at 475. I referred 5 friends who all signed up. Each referral is worth 5 points. which gave me a total of 500 points. Originally the VMK Movie Rewards set was 700 points, but they have lowered it to 500, so I had enough and redeemed my points for the set. It gave me a code immediately, although it took a few minutes to be able to enter it. I tried a couple of times before it went through. My set includes: One big screen TV, one table(with flowers attached), 2 big speakers, 2 small woofer speakers with separate stands, a theater chair, and movie poster holder(which btw the poster cannot be changed). I have heard that someone else got 2 chairs, but this is what I got. So I hope this helps-it is possible to get with a little bit of spending and referrals. Next week, the Mickey Mouse Christmas Movie will be out, so there will be many ppl getting the set very soon. Good Luck everyone.

Thanks for the info! Good to know about the switch, I am more than half way there now. I'm going to get Cars as soon as I drop my daughter of for school so that should put me really close.

How long did it take them to give you the 100 bonus points from that survey? I did the survey when this reward thing was first released and I still don't have them. I just got the Cars movie. Do I have to put that in before they'll award me the survey points?

hdmonkeybug said:
I saw this in another thread. Since Mal would like an explaination about how to get the rewards, and I got mine yesterday, here goes:

I signed up for the rewards program on http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/ and took the survey for 100 points. I bought the Little Mermaid Special Edition for my kids' birthday. Also bought the Fox and the Hound Anniversary edition for their birthday. Each of these were worth 100 points, putting me at 300. I then bought the Baby Einstein Baby's First Moves Video for my new nephew. This was worth 75 points. And just bought Cars when it was released because we wanted it. Cars was worth 100 points. All of this put me at 475. I referred 5 friends who all signed up. Each referral is worth 5 points. which gave me a total of 500 points. Originally the VMK Movie Rewards set was 700 points, but they have lowered it to 500, so I had enough and redeemed my points for the set. It gave me a code immediately, although it took a few minutes to be able to enter it. I tried a couple of times before it went through. My set includes: One big screen TV, one table(with flowers attached), 2 big speakers, 2 small woofer speakers with separate stands, a theater chair, and movie poster holder(which btw the poster cannot be changed). I have heard that someone else got 2 chairs, but this is what I got. So I hope this helps-it is possible to get with a little bit of spending and referrals. Next week, the Mickey Mouse Christmas Movie will be out, so there will be many ppl getting the set very soon. Good Luck everyone.
Lucky....

woo hoo! so glad they lowered the points from 700 to 500. I thought 700 was pretty steep for virtual furniture. I am at 300 points so I am almost there. :)

HopelessMagic said:
How long did it take them to give you the 100 bonus points from that survey? I did the survey when this reward thing was first released and I still don't have them. I just got the Cars movie. Do I have to put that in before they'll award me the survey points?
I really don't know, but I think I had my 100 points from the survey within a day or two. Then I entered my movies. Try to take the survey again, see what happens. If it doesn't go through, I would contact disney.

HopelessMagic said:

I sent them an email about my survey I was never credited with it and they took care of me.

Oh really? I'm getting very close to the 700 mark, nice to know I can get one now. By the way, are you able to get more then one set if you have enough points for two?

This is an item that they say only one per household, unlike other items on the site.

Yes I know, but my friend is doing the movie rewards as well. She wants to know if she gets the room would it work for me.

I still can't even sign up for the stupid thing! I have tried three times and every time I get the error message saying the program is only open to residents of the US. I live in Florida. I emailed the program and got the "we'll get back to you immediately" response. That was two weeks ago. :furious:

I have four hundred points. Perhaps I should go by the video store later and see if they have any extra codes for Baby Einstein (since I got all my codes from friends, and they're mostly baby-free college students), then start referring friends.

I didn't use my Little Mermaid code (I used a friend's before I realized you can't put more than one code per movie) so if anyone needs a code from The Little Mermaid that hasn't gotten one yet for the program, send me a PM and I'll give it to the first person interested.

Since1971 said:
I still can't even sign up for the stupid thing! I have tried three times and every time I get the error message saying the program is only open to residents of the US. I live in Florida. I emailed the program and got the "we'll get back to you immediately" response. That was two weeks ago. :furious:

Certain IPs may be blocked with that stock response if, say, you work for a disney affiliate and try to access from work

Peacefully said:
I have four hundred points. Perhaps I should go by the video store later and see if they have any extra codes for Baby Einstein (since I got all my codes from friends, and they're mostly baby-free college students), then start referring friends.

I didn't use my Little Mermaid code (I used a friend's before I realized you can't put more than one code per movie) so if anyone needs a code from The Little Mermaid that hasn't gotten one yet for the program, send me a PM and I'll give it to the first person interested.

Hi,
If it is still available I would love to have it. Could even try trading you something. I have boys so I do not think we will be buying little mermaid.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

PS Your box uis full I tried to PM this message to you :)

Oh cool, I'm glad they lowered the amount to 500 points. I am currently
at 300, as well. I think by the time I've bought "Cars" and the POTC2
movie, I'll be set.

:banana:

I will never get any of this stuff. There is no way my parents would buy all these DVD's for virtual stuff. I do want Cars though because I wanted to see it. And maybe The Little Mermaid. But that's about it. It would be nice to have a TV to put in the little house I have in my Winter Wonderland room that I'm working on. But oh well.

Bugdozer said:
Hi,
If it is still available I would love to have it. Could even try trading you something. I have boys so I do not think we will be buying little mermaid.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

PS Your box uis full I tried to PM this message to you :)

Oops! Sorry about that. Sent you the code. :)

HopelessMagic said:

Mine took a couple weeks before it showed up in my "bank". I had emailed them because I was concerned also and I believe their response was that if I did not receive them after 2 weeks let them know again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!