Disney Movie Rewards

milkabum said:
I'm sick of this. First of all, a legal US resident? Again? VMK come on.
The 13+ rule, fine, but why only Americans?
It's probably because the majority of the prizes have to be shipped or phoned, so they'd have to pay extra shipping or long distance charges. Too bad they won't allow Canadians to get just the VMK prize.

I wonder if you couldn't put a fake address though, since nothing is actually going to be shipped to you. Maybe a friend's address?

the instant win thing *might* be gambling, though it's free so not really. But otherwise you're earning stuff, so unless they have a weird definition of gambling, not really either. Probably just don't want to pay shipping.

no, in canada, even free prize things they make you do a math question
lol
because any other way is gambling

but you might be right about shipping

Woot Woot Grumpy wins!! Grumpy Wins!!!

I just won a free enchanted call on the instant win game.

Heh, yesterday we won a free TRIAL of Disney Adventures Magazine....huh? Couldn't I get this without the instant win game? :confused3 But I had to call to cancel that free trial - we already have a subscription and didn't want that to be cancelled when I cancelled the free trial! :crazy:

AmberDaze said:
Heh, yesterday we won a free TRIAL of Disney Adventures Magazine....huh? Couldn't I get this without the instant win game? :confused3 But I had to call to cancel that free trial - we already have a subscription and didn't want that to be cancelled when I cancelled the free trial! :crazy:
Can you clear this up a little because I am kind of confused.

BriarRosie said:
I had to cut WDCC out of my life, as my collection is big enough as it is!
I did see all the prizes, too. The ones that interest me are the "big ticket"
things like the tour of the Studios. (I've actually been there 10 years ago.
The Disney Store cast members had taken an "official" trip to DL, and
the Studios in Burbank was part of the trip. It rocked.)

I have some WDCC but came to the realization that I would never be able to display most of it so I started selling it off. Right now I plan to keep the Fantasia mushrooms, all MSEP and all Small World figures.

Anyone looking for:
Walt seated with Mickey Mouse
Pirates of the Caribbean Mayor in the Well
Original release Hitchhiking ghosts
Matched numbered set of three fantasyland ride cars and display base

just let know!

I may have other pieces hiding behind those. :rotfl:

milkabum said:
I'm sick of this. First of all, a legal US resident? Again? VMK come on.
The 13+ rule, fine, but why only Americans?

This is how these programs are run in the US, it's not just for VMK. There are a ton of import and export laws covering international shipping. In addition, there are import and export tariffs to be paid. Shipping costs are just a small part of the equation.

I'm sorry you don't get to participate. Maybe someone here in the US who doesn't want the prizes can do the program for you and mail you any prizes you earn? The shipping is still a bit complicated but at least the item can be declared as a gift on the customs form. If the value is below a certain amount, you wouldn't have to pay import taxes. That amount varies country by country.

FrontierNatasha said:
Can you clear this up a little because I am kind of confused.

1. I won a free trial of Disney Adventures Magazine (DA)
2. I already have a subscription to DA
3. When they send me my free trial and then a bill to continue it, I will send it back marked "cancel," since I have already paid for a subscription
4. I do not want them to cancel my current subscription by mistake (when they are cancelling the trial subscription) -- I have over a year left on it

Those who have won enchanted calls, did you have to give your credit card info? I put in the code, but it still wants my cc info. I just quit because I don't want to be charged for it. :confused3

This question is for anyone who bought the Fox and Hound Movie. Was the code on an insert like for Cars or was it hidden somewhere? My cousin just bought the movie too and hers didnt have a code either.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
This question is for anyone who bought the Fox and Hound Movie. Was the code on an insert like for Cars or was it hidden somewhere? My cousin just bought the movie too and hers didnt have a code either.
It's on an insert that is specifically for the rewards program.

If neither of you receiced in your copies, call them up. They will probably want a copy of your receipts before they send you the codes. :)

My Fox and Hound did not have a code card in it also . I called guest services for there and spoke to a gal named Kathy the instructions she gave me followed up by an email from them

Thank you for your contact about a missing Disney Movie Rewards Magic Codes.

We are sorry to hear that your eligible Disney DVD or Blu-ray disc is missing
your Magic Code. To request a replacement code:

1. Fax your full name, address and email address, plus a copy of your store
receipt, to 888-832-6001, marking to the attention of the Disney Movie Rewards
Consumer Relations Team. Or
2. Send us a letter including your full name, address and email address,
daytime phone number, plus a copy of the store receipt or a Proof of Purchase
from the product, to:

Disney Movie Rewards
P.O. Box 1029
Neenah WI 54956

Once your information is received and verified we will be happy to send you a
replacement Magic Code via email.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at
DisneyMovieRewards@Disneyhelp.com.

Sincerely,
The Disney Movie Rewards Consumer Relations Team

TY
I just faxed them the info for my code a little bit ago. I was just wondering if maybe a whole batch got sent out to Walmart without the inserts

Got my Fox and the Hound DVD at Best Buy and there was a working code inside.

I am currently on VMK right now (seach SpaceMtneer) with a full set if anyone would like to see it. I might also be trading it for the right offer :)

they were really fast about getting code out to me , sent copy of receipt on friday and was in my mail box on Monday.. so I was able to get my set that night and place in my christmas holiday room just in time for santa......

Be sure to stop by and say Happy Holidays.........

AmberDaze said:
1. I won a free trial of Disney Adventures Magazine (DA)
2. I already have a subscription to DA
3. When they send me my free trial and then a bill to continue it, I will send it back marked "cancel," since I have already paid for a subscription
4. I do not want them to cancel my current subscription by mistake (when they are cancelling the trial subscription) -- I have over a year left on it

I have won a Disney mag before and if you already subscribed I beleive you can have it added to your subscription therefore increasing your current subscription time by the 3 months.

Give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter