Disney Magic Kingdoms

So the top milestone prize for the bees is Paradise Falls? Now I have to do the stupid tasks. But you guys that paid $20 for your Kingdom Pass are now down to Dug’s Cone of Shame for exclusivity. Enjoy your costume!
What do we need Paradise Falls for, at this point, though? Unless you're somehow still working on Up characters?

So the top milestone prize for the bees is Paradise Falls? Now I have to do the stupid tasks. But you guys that paid $20 for your Kingdom Pass are now down to Dug’s Cone of Shame for exclusivity. Enjoy your costume!
You are correct and trust me…as someone that did pay, it didn’t go unnoticed. Between things like that, and the low drop rates for cost characters, I’m not sure if the developers really want us to continue paying the premiums. Hardly incentives…

While I am no longer paying for content in this game, I do still want to try to get everything when possible. I assume I will never get the Star Wars shuttle thing they also charged like $20 for, but providing a method to get Paradise Falls at least gives hope that we can get the past Kingdom Pass content, and so I'm glad to be able to get Paradise Falls even though presumably useless at this point. But, now there's also hope Charles may be available at some point as well, so Paradise Falls may still have a use. I always assumed Kingdom Pass content would be available later on, but for a cost.

My apologies, I feel like all I am doing is complaining lately. But as for the birdcage mini event, though I am happy the grand prize is a Snow White chest as I need the Prince, how are we supposed to collect 55 of those things? That's 11 per day. The ropes and bird seeds require 4 and 8 hours each to collect. Seems impossible without spending gems or all of your fast passes.

Full transparency: I REALLY dislike these little events where you need to collect an item to send characters out to do something. REALLY REALLY dislike them. I only play to get the happiness and then stop.

That being said, I'm sitting at 23 birds right now with three characters out collecting more (and lots of characters getting the tokens). I think it's possible, just a PITA.

Same for the bees. I'm up to seven done with one character out getting another bee. Once I'm done with the birds, I'm going to focus on the remaining bees I need for happiness and then stop. Again, possible, just a huge PITA.

And, again for transparency, I have a full time job, a fiance, a house, a dog and wake up in the middle of the night to play.

Full transparency: I REALLY dislike these little events where you need to collect an item to send characters out to do something. REALLY REALLY dislike them. I only play to get the happiness and then stop.

That being said, I'm sitting at 23 birds right now with three characters out collecting more (and lots of characters getting the tokens). I think it's possible, just a PITA.

Same for the bees. I'm up to seven done with one character out getting another bee. Once I'm done with the birds, I'm going to focus on the remaining bees I need for happiness and then stop. Again, possible, just a huge PITA.

And, again for transparency, I have a full time job, a fiance, a house, a dog and wake up in the middle of the night to play.
I have 18 birds right now. I only play in the middle of the night if I can't sleep. I have chronic (constant) pain that I can only escape when I sleep. I sleep when i can get it and refuse to set an alarm for the middle of the night for a bird for a chance at chest. There's no way in hell.

Mini Event walk through is out. Three new Soul characters (Joe, Dorthea and Mr. Mittens...Mittens is the premium for 500 gems). Cascading tappers, striking gold, new float and new attraction.

The next update is going to be Encanto. Zero doubt about that now.

Some additional details about the next update.

• Download should be on Feb. 7th
  • Cascading Tapper Event starts on Feb. 9th and ends on Feb. 15th. There are three Tiers for this. Tier 1 is clearing out the Brooms. Tier 2 is going to be Frogs. Tier 3 is going to be the Gem/Jeweled Crabs. Final Reward is Priya from Turning Red.
  • I didn't see the gem cost for Mr. Mittens, but 500 gems would be about normal. But during the video, I saw where the price (probably US $) is going to be $9.99 or $13.99 - depending on if you want additional tokens to level up.
  • The Soul Mini event will start on Feb. 16th and end on March 3rd. There are three Chapters. Chapter 1 starts Feb. 16th. Chapter 2 starts Feb. 18th. Then Chapter 3 starts on Feb. 25th. This is a limited time event and all characters, attractions, etc. will not be available after the event ends. But I am sure you will be able to earn them in the future, as with other events. Coco characters appear to be the helpers for this mini event.
  • There is one new attraction - The Jazz Club. There will be a Soul Float. Mr. Mittens will have a Milkshake Mug Stand concession. There will also be a Gold Trophy available for leader board rewards.
  • As stated above, Encanto does appear to be for the next update. At the end they said, they don't talk about the next update.

I did find the Encanto (Update 68) information on Reddit. Take this with a grain of salt. Event goes from March 23 to April 13, five characters (Abuela is premium). There are two attractions and a float.

Not sure where the info originated, but that was the most important info for me.

I have all the bonnets but still need 8 ears for Mrs. Jumbo. It's painfully slow over here.

I watched Soul when it came out on Disney+, but can't remember any of these characters. Not excited for the future content.

I have all the bonnets but still need 8 ears for Mrs. Jumbo. It's painfully slow over here.

I watched Soul when it came out on Disney+, but can't remember any of these characters. Not excited for the future content.
Haven't seen Soul or Encanto. Then again, I didn't see Luca or Raya, either. I'm over being excited for content when it comes to adding in these newer films.

I have been a member of this board for years, but is there a setting that automatically takes you to the newest post? I keep having to edit my shortcut based on what page we are on.

Also, is it decent to access from your phone? I only log in here when I am on my PC. Sorry for the questions more appropriate for 15 years ago :)

I have been a member of this board for years, but is there a setting that automatically takes you to the newest post? I keep having to edit my shortcut based on what page we are on.

Also, is it decent to access from your phone? I only log in here when I am on my PC. Sorry for the questions more appropriate for 15 years ago :)
I use my phone and click on where it says at top left new post or something similar

I use my phone and click on where it says at top left new post or something similar
Thanks for the reply. New posts just takes me to a list of forums with unread posts, and I only follow this one. I will be sure to try the forum on my phone. Ty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!