Disney Magic Kingdoms

I miss the old style Tower Challenges where you could earn both attractions and characters from multiple sets.

Well, I started collecting for Mrs. Jumbo overnight. I miraculously have 2 hats already, but no bonnets yet. We'll see how it goes. But dangit Abby!

This event has been a waste. Really thinking about skipping the next tower event all together. I get automatically pulled into accomplishing the event tasks, and as I look at it now it was all for naught. I think they need to up the gem to event coin ratio as a payout at the very least. Inflation seems to have hit the rest of the game... we need a raise too.

The only reason I did the event was to get all the happiness. The minute I got it, I stopped. I also spent EC on some chests...got a lot of relics and blueprints, but not the one attraction I needed. Oh well, I'll do all of them to get the happiness even if I don't need the characters in the event.

Welcomed Mr. Stork last week, but I'm really focusing on getting any Level 9 characters to Level 10. Bailey has been the absolute worst with the terrible drops for the hats.

The only reason I did the event was to get all the happiness. The minute I got it, I stopped. I also spent EC on some chests...got a lot of relics and blueprints, but not the one attraction I needed. Oh well, I'll do all of them to get the happiness even if I don't need the characters in the event.

Welcomed Mr. Stork last week, but I'm really focusing on getting any Level 9 characters to Level 10. Bailey has been the absolute worst with the terrible drops for the hats.
Well, I got all of the happiness (except for getting 125,000 ECD because I find that impossible), but I won't pay for the Kingdom Pass so I don't know how much good that really does me.

Well, I got all of the happiness (except for getting 125,000 ECD because I find that impossible), but I won't pay for the Kingdom Pass so I don't know how much good that really does me.

Fair. I think I got to the 125k with five days left. But if you're not playing the seasons, it doesn't much matter. Especially the Kingdom Pass.

On Instagram there was a teaser video asking what people think the next thing will be. It looked like pink and blue waves of light. I think it is probably more Soul, given the final character to get with this Season. Some people are thinking Brother Bear. One of the common comments is "more land".

On Instagram there was a teaser video asking what people think the next thing will be. It looked like pink and blue waves of light. I think it is probably more Soul, given the final character to get with this Season. Some people are thinking Brother Bear. One of the common comments is "more land".
I remember back when I was on the "more land" boat. Once you hit that point where you have more magic than you could possibly ever spend, having more land seems kind of silly. Now I just keep the bare minimum level of attractions out to hit the thrill level for each zone, and have extra plots of land empty to rotate in attractions for weekly tasks or events.

I remember back when I was on the "more land" boat. Once you hit that point where you have more magic than you could possibly ever spend, having more land seems kind of silly. Now I just keep the bare minimum level of attractions out to hit the thrill level for each zone, and have extra plots of land empty to rotate in attractions for weekly tasks or events.
Players are fools when it comes to land. The one (and there's only one) thing the interns are correct about is not giving land as its not necessary to play the game. We've all had the same amount of land from the first day we played, and we have made it this far without it. Maybe players think it would be nice to have land, but it's simply not necessary at this time. There is more than enough space to keep putting out what is needed and then put it away when you're done, even if you play with the thrill zone silliness. But you're right... I'm sitting on over 106,000,000 magic and no matter how many more plots they open, I will never use all of it. This game has fallen to pieces.

My apologies, I feel like all I am doing is complaining lately. But as for the birdcage mini event, though I am happy the grand prize is a Snow White chest as I need the Prince, how are we supposed to collect 55 of those things? That's 11 per day. The ropes and bird seeds require 4 and 8 hours each to collect. Seems impossible without spending gems or all of your fast passes.

My apologies, I feel like all I am doing is complaining lately. But as for the birdcage mini event, though I am happy the grand prize is a Snow White chest as I need the Prince, how are we supposed to collect 55 of those things? That's 11 per day. The ropes and bird seeds require 4 and 8 hours each to collect. Seems impossible without spending gems or all of your fast passes.
Just saw that and realized the same thing. I was trying to see how on track I was and it appears I derailed before I even started

Just received an email from DMK about Season 3 Concept Art. In the email they list the Season 3 roadmap. Update 66 had the Dumbo Permanent Content. Update 67 is labeled "An Inspiring Mini Event". Then Update 68 is labeled "An Enchanting Mega Event". I also received a pop up in the game indicating that the Soul walkthrough was happening this Friday. If I had to make a guess, the new update will download next week and the next "event" will start within a week of that download. I am curious to know what "an inspiring mini event" is and how it is tied into Soul. Given that 22 was part of Kingdom Pass and you can't get Moonwind until level 150, it will be interesting how a Soul event will progress.

For me, there’s is nothing for me but to collect the Happiness!
Which is why now I always am sure to stockpile tokens before an event ends. Now when we needed ropes and seed, both were dark blue indicating that I had enough to get things going. Since you only need one rope at a time (and maybe the same number of seed? I don't remember), I was able to quickly finish off a few birds. With one character tackling the 2-hour task and another going for the 4-hour, that's three every four hours. Even if you are only able to play half the day (8-8, 9-9, etc), you can do about 12 a day, if you are consistent. If you're using all three characters to try and go for the birds, you can get more. I think my third character is going for other tokens. Sorry, my phone is up in my office at the moment and I'm downstairs having lunch. But you get the idea. And with five days to do this, it's definitely not impossible if you put in the time.

Last edited:
So the top milestone prize for the bees is Paradise Falls? Now I have to do the stupid tasks. But you guys that paid $20 for your Kingdom Pass are now down to Dug’s Cone of Shame for exclusivity. Enjoy your costume!

As a non-Kingdom passer, it's a pleasant surprise to be able to get Paradise Falls from one of these events. I just always assumed any character or attraction behind the paywall would only be available eventually for some amount I still wouldn't pay for them. Of course, with all the characters maxed out (other than Charles), I assume it's not much use anymore, but still nice to be able to get it now.

edit: good timing commenting on this I guess :-)

Which is why now I always am sure to stockpile tokens before an event ends. Now when we needed ropes and seed, both were dark blue indicating that I had enough to get things going. Since you only need one rope at a time (and maybe the same number of seed? I don't remember), I was able to quickly finish off a few birds. With one character tackling the 2-hour task and another going for the 4-hour, that's three every four hours. Even if you are only able to play half the day (8-8, 9-9, etc), you can do about 12 a day, if you are consistent. If you're using all three characters to try and go for the birds, you can get more. I think my third character is going for other tokens. Sorry, my phone is up in my office at the moment and I'm downstairs having lunch. But you get the idea. And with five days to do this, it's definitely not impossible if you put in the time.
I always stockpile my tokens too in case they carry over. It's still not enough to make 55 bird cages in 5 days. Maybe I am short some characters or something.

So the top milestone prize for the bees is Paradise Falls? Now I have to do the stupid tasks. But you guys that paid $20 for your Kingdom Pass are now down to Dug’s Cone of Shame for exclusivity. Enjoy your costume!
I mean, I don't think anybody thought the KP content would be forever-exclusive. I got my gems, chests, blueprints, scrolls, and an easier Up event when the time came with a head start on relics and common tokens.

I don't mind making a $20 contribution here and there and still felt it was money well spent. Glad people are able to pick up Paradise Falls now who weren't able to get it previously, and it'll be comforting if there's a season where the KP doesn't make sense for me to purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter