Disney Magic Kingdoms

I still don’t have Mrs Jumbo. I have been trying for the over the last week for the last two eat hats and have gotten one. Sending characters over and over with no reward is tiring!
You’re not alone. I guess ponying up for the Ringmaster could help, but at this point I’m saving my gems for the Soul event. Figure the permanent stuff will be there forever. Someday…..

I have not welcomed Mrs. Jumbo either. Still have 2 ear hats to go. But somehow I don't feel like she has been as bad as some characters. I think Supernova Medusa was definitely worse.

Medusa is the worst (sorry, supernova). I still only have her at level 8.

I have Mrs. Jumbo at level 3.

I don't follow along with the updates, so thought there was a big update coming out only to realize that it's just Priya (who I got a while back).

Medusa is the worst (sorry, supernova). I still only have her at level 8.

I have Mrs. Jumbo at level 3.

I don't follow along with the updates, so thought there was a big update coming out only to realize that it's just Priya (who I got a while back).
Four ear hats and Medusa is wrapped up. Jumbo is at 4 and her ear hats are still ridiculous. Stork is ready for 7 but Maurice is going to 10 at the moment. The first two Hunchback characters are done, the other three are at various stages of not-done.

Other characters that are completely aggravating? Owl in Windows. I swear I have been working on him for about a year. I will have to see if I can figure it out from the board when I have a few minutes. Abby on iOS is far worse or me than in Windows. Just FOREVER. As for a one, two terrible punch within one movie? Yes, Bianca and Supernova.

Well, I think I am going to have to watch Soul in the next few days. Not having a clue who these people are makes for no fun.

Dorthea is moving along swimmingly...her tokens are droppingly pretty regularly for me, which is nice. I should have her later on tonight or early tomorrow. Life is getting in the way...

Girl from Soul is at 2 and doing her 8 hour task. Cat from Soul is also at 2 and has been useless until getting to 2. Ghost from Soul is somewhere. Lost track at this point. Man from Soul is still a week or so off, I'm sure.

Yeah, Mr. Mittens and Dorthea at 2, 22 at 7. Trucking along now, collecting and doing those weeklies/event tasks. On the cusp of tier 79.

I can’t believe I hit a time wall in this event after less than 24 hours. I know there are only three characters, but that’s absurd, especially given that the build time on the building is 8 hours once we’re even allowed to buy it.

I can’t believe I hit a time wall in this event after less than 24 hours. I know there are only three characters, but that’s absurd, especially given that the build time on the building is 8 hours once we’re even allowed to buy it.
Same. I got there yesterday afternoon for the jazz club or whatever it is. I won’t start the build until tonight…spending the day at MK with my fiancé and our nieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter