Disney Magic Kingdoms

To be honest, all she really does is interact with Wall-E, so unless you have him she probably would be pretty much useless. And given Wall-E is a premium purchase, I imagine that the impact on the story is little to none :)
Great, I just spent so much of my magic on her.

I too had to cave into Maximus! Although, generally, he is proving rather reluctant to do the Flynn token drops that I require! How long did it take you to get everything for Flynn? Feel like I'm doing constant 12 hour quests for his ears with no gains! :( Almost got everything for Randall at least!

I don't have him unlocked yet, his satchel and ears are torture to get! Not sweating it yet, going to work on collecting magic to unlock land first. Also just watched Monsters Inc for the first time on the weekend and have no real desire to welcome Randall, that guys a real meanie (insert stronger word not allowed here!)!!

I was wondering which attraction to get, I have 230ish gems and am working on welcoming Roz, Celia, and eve any suggestions?

I was wondering which attraction to get, I have 230ish gems and am working on welcoming Roz, Celia, and eve any suggestions?

If you are looking for the best gem only attraction to help with just those 3 characters (Roz, Celia, and Eve). Mike and Sully to the Rescue helps you get Roz's glasses (pays out once every 6 hours). Parachute drop helps with Celia's headphones as well as Sarge's ears (pays out once every 4 hours). Parachute drop was also one of the gold coin event attractions. None of the attractions help with Eve's items. Getting Wall-E helps a ton though with collecting Eve's items as Wall-E has a 1 hour activity for the boot and a 4 hour activity for Eve's ears.

If you are looking for the best gem only attraction to help with just those 3 characters (Roz, Celia, and Eve). Mike and Sully to the Rescue helps you get Roz's glasses. Parachute drop helps with Celia's headphones as well as Sarge's ears. None of the attractions help with Eve's items. Getting Wall-E helps a ton though with collecting Eve's items as Wall-E has a 1 hour mission for the boot and a 4 hour mission for Eve's ears.
Thank you!

I got the Building Materials during this latest star special thingy. Does anyone know if the Building Materials are a part of any quest? I don't want to place them and have to buy another one later on. Or can I go ahead and place them and not have to worry about it? Thanks.

I have had 3 characters on special offer this weekend! Boo, Wall•E and Maximus. Had to grab Maximus, he has so much attitude I felt I needed him :). Just unlocked Flynn Rider tonight too, so working on items for him while building up my magic to grab the next plot of land in Fantasyland. Can't wait to get Fairytale Princess hall as the 60 day bonus! Few days away for me.

Besides the easy 4 hour activity to help get Flynn's satchel, Maximus is also a huge help with Rapunzel. He has a 4 hour activity in the Rapunzel Tower attraction that helps get both Rapunzel's Lantern and Rapunzel's ears.

I got the Building Materials during this latest star special thingy. Does anyone know if the Building Materials are a part of any quest? I don't want to place them and have to buy another one later on. Or can I go ahead and place them and not have to worry about it? Thanks.

I think the building blocks are just for decoration (to make your park look nice). They are not needed for any quests.

One way to tell they won't be needed for a future quest is they cost 20 gems to purchase, and no quest will require you to spend gems. I kinda wanted a second one to have as an entrance to the Tomorrowland area but don't want to spend the gems on it!

So does this mean that when I get the "greet Eve" quest I can just skip it?

If you have the willpower (which I don't! D:) to ignore the quest box, then I would simply make it your last priority. If you have the Wall-E float, just put that one on and no others and hopefully (eventually) you'll end up with all her tokens with very little effort or strategy required from yourself.

Great, I just spent so much of my magic on her.

Don't worry! She's cute at least!!!! :D

Have woken up able to welcome Randall! So that's one down, and I am now 2/3rds of the way to Flynn. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I manage the rest of the tokens today, but given how the drop rate seems for his items, I think I'm looking at tomorrow - with a wonderful 24 hour welcome wait to reward my efforts :'(

Well, that's disappointing. I guess they had been showing me the US pricing for the Maximus offer. Now he's $14. I am on the fence, because I bought Rex, and he doesn't seem that useful now that I've defeated Zurg.

I suspect Maximus will play a similar role as Rex in the demise of Mother Gothel as she is the next story 'villain' - I don't know if that helps sway your decision.

I have a promo for Boo being offered right now. Ends in an hour. Is she worth buying??

I advise that most premium characters are only worth buying if you really want them because of it being them - they feed nothing into the story or mandatory quests to progress.

I have been victim of Big Finger Syndrome and have accidentally spent 30 gems to speed up an attraction!!!! :'( Have e-mailed customer services hoping they will refund because I've been saving (and have spent actual money) up gems to get Mad Hatters Tea Party. Feeling very deflated atm! D: This is definitely an issue that needs resolved pronto! Or perhaps not because it'll be making Gameloft far too much money....

Woah.... my Shooting Stars event went away and one to grant wishes appeared in its place. I exited out of the app and Shooting Stars returned but maybe the next event is abut granting as many wishes as possible!

Woah.... my Shooting Stars event went away and one to grant wishes appeared in its place. I exited out of the app and Shooting Stars returned but maybe the next event is abut granting as many wishes as possible!
Same here. I haven't logged out yet though. I'm OK with my stars event gone. I got the final reward on it already. The wishes event will be more challenging to get the rewards but at least it's gems!

I think there both occurring at the same time. If you select the event at the bottom of the screen, you should be able to select which events progress tacker to view on the right hand side.

I imagine the wish one will be much harder than experience, but look at all the gems to be won at the milestones! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter