Disney Magic Kingdoms

That's no fun D:

I'm rather struggling with this one because I don't like to 'waste' wishes, so leave them wandering until such times as I need a top up... and I'm finding it hard to select them all for the sake of some gems when I might need them in bulk later due to quests being ridiculous lengths! D:

Hi, do you get wishes by running parades or only from the characters in bubbles. I always struggle to get these as only have around 3-5 at a time wanting wishes and the game waits until I've hit the yellow smiley face before sending new wishes in. Sounds like most of you get a lot more than this?

Hi, do you get wishes by running parades or only from the characters in bubbles. I always struggle to get these as only have around 3-5 at a time wanting wishes and the game waits until I've hit the yellow smiley face before sending new wishes in. Sounds like most of you get a lot more than this?

I've always had the policy of granting and harvesting wishes as soon as possible. I've usually had no trouble with keeping them up to max. Today was the day I decided to send 3 characters on 12 hour quests. Guess which ones I have multiple wishes for? But I think the quicker you grant and harvestwishes, the quicker you get new ones.

Thanks. How do you start the Tangled quests or any of the next stages? I've defeated Zurg by sending Woody, Jessie and Buzz to defeat him in their 12 hour bursts and am just about to welcome Minnie but the story seems to have stopped for everything over the last week.

Thanks. How do you start the Tangled quests or any of the next stages? I've defeated Zurg by sending Woody, Jessie and Buzz to defeat him in their 12 hour bursts and am just about to welcome Minnie but the story seems to have stopped for everything over the last week.
minnie will unlock flynn just do her long quest where she plays music to unlock him i know she has 2 paths to follow good luck

Um, how did I not know this thread existed?

Please help, mostly because I don't have time to read all 47 pages of this thread. When does Zurg show up so I can defeat him? I have all characters spawned that are available. Well, Pete is spawning right now. I would really like to defeat Zurg so I can open up some more acreage and characters.... Trying to figure out how much longer?

And just because I can't help myself... That mrsdoherty03 at the top of the leaderboard for shooting stars? Yep. That's me. I don't know how that's possible. LOL.

That's a good point. Rex saved me 12 hours, so I'm going to go with "not worth it." Thanks. :)
Mother Gothel is a super long defeat i cant find the exact amount its on facebook but its like 24 4 hour defets maybe more or less but its a lot so he will save time and he drops items for multiple characters enjoy

Please help, mostly because I don't have time to read all 47 pages of this thread. When does Zurg show up so I can defeat him? I have all characters spawned that are available. Well, Pete is spawning right now. I would really like to defeat Zurg so I can open up some more acreage and characters.... Trying to figure out how much longer?

And just because I can't help myself... That mrsdoherty03 at the top of the leaderboard for shooting stars? Yep. That's me. I don't know how that's possible. LOL.
buzz and wood go on a 12 hour flight then you get to defet zurg you are close just keep doing the storyline

buzz and wood go on a 12 hour flight then you get to defet zurg you are close just keep doing the storyline
Thank you. But I thought I did that already? Do we have to defeat him twice? I thought that happened really early on. Shortly after defeating Pete? I'm confused.

Thank you. But I thought I did that already? Do we have to defeat him twice? I thought that happened really early on. Shortly after defeating Pete? I'm confused.
And just some additional info ... I am level 29 and have everyone unlocked from original characters except Zurg, Donald and Minnie. Again, thanks for any insight. I'm eager to move along past Zurg and into new stuff.

Mother Gothel is a super long defeat i cant find the exact amount its on facebook but its like 24 4 hour defets maybe more or less but its a lot so he will save time and he drops items for multiple characters enjoy

Smaller, but more actions to defeat her sounds better than hellishly long actions with little numbers - I'm pleased by this.

I can't remember specifically, but should be after Pete. I believe you are very, very close though! Congrats on the leaderboard success ;)

And just some additional info ... I am level 29 and have everyone unlocked from original characters except Zurg, Donald and Minnie. Again, thanks for any insight. I'm eager to move along past Zurg and into new stuff.
sorry misunderstood not sure when he is a playable character i just got rapunzel and still no zurg i think it may be the next update havent heard of hime being unlocked to play yet but maybe after donald? long way away then sorry :)

Different players have different leader boards :). You are not on mine, but that's awesome to be at the top!

Seems as though Flynn will have to wait until tomorrow.... Damn Maximus and his poor satchel dropping skills :(

I am not as far along as many of you, but I have a question and hope someone will remember how to accomplish it.

For my Quest list, I have one when I click on Woody that says "Send Jessie to focus on the real Buzz". I have no idea what this means. Help? :)

I am not as far along as many of you, but I have a question and hope someone will remember how to accomplish it.

For my Quest list, I have one when I click on Woody that says "Send Jessie to focus on the real Buzz". I have no idea what this means. Help? :)

Hi there,

Best way to know what task a quest if referring to is imply selecting the quest and hitting 'go', that characters menu of tasks will then open up and the one the quest is referring to will be the one at the top. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks. I would have thought that was the way it worked, as well, but when I click on the quest and it goes to Jessie's list, the first item is "Blow Off Steam". I have no idea of how that relates to "Send Jessie to focus on the real Buzz" and it is a 4 hour task with only 13 stars and 150 magic, so I was reluctant to choose it if is not the task referred to in Woody's quest. What do you think? Is the responsive task always at the top of the list?

I've always found the task to be at the top of the list, even if it seems far from related to what is required.

She's probably 'blowing of steam' to clear her head to help Buzz? Who knows haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter