• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I got Charles Muntz. And... nothing interesting happened. In other news, I can build the house except I don't have enough EC to afford it. Oops. I really wasn't paying attention yesterday when I leveled up my characters.
Same thing here. I noticed it a couple days ago and have been collecting EC but long way from being able to do that as I too have been leveling characters. I will get there. Not buying EC for it.

Aside from the likely money grab, I think the high currency amount for the house is to help cover how little there actually is to do for this event. Since two of the characters are tied to the pass and another is a paid character, there isn't a whole lot else to collect for the event.

I am trying to get Russell to L5 currently. I am hoping that this is the last level he has to be in order to welcome Carl in a few days. The drop rate, since they implemented the new seasons, really is horrible. And don't get me started on the tasks for the gold trophy event that conflict with tokens.

I am trying to get Russell to L5 currently. I am hoping that this is the last level he has to be in order to welcome Carl in a few days. The drop rate, since they implemented the new seasons, really is horrible. And don't get me started on the tasks for the gold trophy event that conflict with tokens.
My Russell is only level 3 and I did house yesterday. Maybe more quests?

Edit: realized you did not mean building the house but getting Carl. Read your post too quick.

Last edited:
Nothing to really bother competing for with these trophies, though. I mean, how badly did you really want that worthless gold Up trophy, honestly?

I have Russell at 4, ready for 5, but have been holding off because of the event currency. But, I was just reading that Russell will need to be at 5 during the event, before welcoming Carl. Also, Carl will be 15,000 event currency.

Nothing to really bother competing for with these trophies, though. I mean, how badly did you really want that worthless gold Up trophy, honestly?
I didn't really go out of my way for the trophy event. But I did end up in first by over 100 gold trophies.

Now the other issue I have had is making us pull out the huge Omnidroid City for the Incredibles tasks. That attraction is huge. No wonder I had stored it long time ago. They really need to open up more land if these Season tasks or Event tasks are going to make us use attractions that there is no room for. I am all for using characters that we haven't used in awhile.

I didn't really go out of my way for the trophy event. But I did end up in first by over 100 gold trophies.
No, it sounds like you went out of your way for the trophy event. I didn't bother and I wound up with a total of 29 trophies collected.
Now the other issue I have had is making us pull out the huge Omnidroid City for the Incredibles tasks. That attraction is huge. No wonder I had stored it long time ago. They really need to open up more land if these Season tasks or Event tasks are going to make us use attractions that there is no room for. I am all for using characters that we haven't used in awhile.
That's strange. I have most of my stuff in storage because most of it is useless at this point. We have plenty of room for Omnidroid at this point. Just put stuff away that isn't relevant to game play. We don't "need" land to continue playing the game. Only a matter of removing what you aren't still using.

Last edited:
I'm still working on getting the flags I need to get Russel to L5. Ugh it's taking forever.

No, it sounds like you went out of your way for the trophy event. I didn't bother and I wound up with a total of 29 trophies collected.

That's strange. I have most of my stuff in storage because most of it is useless at this point. We have plenty of room for Omnidroid at this point. Just put stuff away that isn't relevant to game play. We don't "need" land to continue playing the game. Only a matter of removing what you aren't still using.

I have the same problem as the other poster. I try to keep a lot of the attractions out because otherwise I miss out on some character tasks that can retrieve items I need. Yes, I can re-do the park each time I get a new character, or event, or trophy event, but it's just a bit too much like work. Also I need some things out so characters can do their 12 hour or 24 hour or 8 or whatever task that is needed for our new list of tasks we must do. If it wasn't for these (far too many) reasons, I'd keep my park empty, too. As it is, I had to go and get out all my Incredibles buildings (including the aforementioned gigantic one) plus another one for an Up item (can't remember which).

I'm still working on getting the flags I need to get Russel to L5. Ugh it's taking forever.

I have the same problem as the other poster. I try to keep a lot of the attractions out because otherwise I miss out on some character tasks that can retrieve items I need. Yes, I can re-do the park each time I get a new character, or event, or trophy event, but it's just a bit too much like work. Also I need some things out so characters can do their 12 hour or 24 hour or 8 or whatever task that is needed for our new list of tasks we must do. If it wasn't for these (far too many) reasons, I'd keep my park empty, too. As it is, I had to go and get out all my Incredibles buildings (including the aforementioned gigantic one) plus another one for an Up item (can't remember which).
Right. But then once this Up nonsense is over, you can put away the ones that aren't required fir tokens any longer.

You guys all probably all realize this, but I thought I would post a friendly reminder to watch the ads for the Up sapphire chests. Want to make sure you get the building upgrade relics.

Well, I got Charles Muntz. And... nothing interesting happened. In other news, I can build the house except I don't have enough EC to afford it. Oops. I really wasn't paying attention yesterday when I leveled up my characters.
How is everyone getting Charles Muntz? It looks like the only way to get him is to buy the season pass for $19.99, or am I missing something? Thanks.

Want to make sure you get the building upgrade relics.
I am surprised that the Up relic tokens have been dropping a fair amount. I have received enough tokens that both Paradise Falls and Carl's house have both been enchanted one time. I can enchant one of them a second time currently. Just haven't decided which one to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter